• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
    Would you do it or have you done it?
    The closest i have come is nudes.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      The closest i have come is nudes.
      How did that happen? That should be hard on any guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        If you have any respect for your girl, or have a shred of honor or decency, never.

How would you feel if your girl ****ed your brother. You can leave and replace a girl, but your girl ****ing your brother stays with you both forever.
        Ain't men and women different species? Why treat women the way you would treat dudes? Don't you know women perform better with some competition?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          you guys are so trashy

remember men ultimately set social standards and women follow them...

next time you see a bunch of nasty chubby western sluts gossiping about how they'd cheat on their husband with his brother/dad/coworker and get sick to your stomach remember that's all you
          For centuries men always married many wives, we never saw women following.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            i never cheat. if i did, it definitely wouldnt be that close to home

i hate unnecessary drama and lord have mercy when (not if) she found out.

Even if your wife's sister was Miss Universe and really hot? Wouldn't it ever bother you to know you might miss your big chance in life?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Some lines you dont cross, you not banging your wife sister, girlfriend sister shows respect for yourself, respect for your wife/girlfriend.
              Some stolen honey always tastes sweet doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                That's grounds to get your dick cut while sleeping

What if she never finds out?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  Even if your wife's sister was Miss Universe and really hot? Wouldn't it ever bother you to know you might miss your big chance in life?
                  like darkseid said, i wouldnt like it if she did it to me, so why should i feel good about myself if i did it to her ????

too many damn women out there for me to pull such a classless stunt.
                  Last edited by Elroy The Great; 06-10-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    How did that happen? That should be hard on any guy.
                    She was younger and sexier than my girl. She wiped her old comp gave it to my girl. My girl ended up deleting some important documents she was working on, so i had to download a software for her to restore the deleted files, and while i was searching through the files i found a two videos of her, one of her finger herself and playing with the poon and the other one, she was admiring her @ss and fondling her breast.

Comment

Isnt one nagging b1tch enough?

Comment

Working...
                      X