Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commitment issues - real talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ain't shit. You will never be shit. Your mom deserve only **** for the rest of her life for making you. Get the fuck offline.

Comment

You will never get out of this slump. I am going to put my foot on your neck to make sure you never make it out of it. I am going to sell you to the blacks.

Comment

Georges, get the fuck outta this thread. Don't ever fucking come to a thread. I am a Black emperor. You wanna go back to the hood... You're a wannabe ape.

Comment

I still don’t believe anything you say

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Come to Broward then, boy.
            It ain't just by chance that the 22nd post reveals me to be the true Emperor.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
              Georges, get the fuck outta this thread. Don't ever fucking come to a thread. I am a Black emperor. You wanna go back to the hood... You're a wannabe ape.
              You gonna take that Derranged?

Comment

Beg for a fart and receive the muck
                Perfect homie... nothing more to see..

Comment

You're dog shit stuffed in a used barf bag, Jeff. Don't ever set foot in New York City without my permission.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    He beats up Mexicans, defeats Muslims, **** s bad azz wimm, he beyond Bonb, James Bond 007...super fly Sean Connery things... **** I can’t do and I’m NF..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      You're dog shit stuffed in a used barf bag, Jeff. Don't ever set foot in New York City without my permission.
                      How come you’re obsessed with hip hop now? You’re 40 years of age, act your fucking age.

Comment

Working...
                      X