No announcement yet.

How big is Jarrett Hurd? Check this out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
    Hah! As are mine...& yours even! Ever heard of bone marrow?

Hurd is one big SOB for the division that's for sure. Need a pic of him & Munguai together. Also huge for the division, especially for such a youngster.

‘Twas a joke. Yep he wouldn’t be much of an athlete without bone marrow

Comment

Dude should be randomly drug tested by boxing commissions. If you are gonna be a giant weight bully, you better show documentation of it being done in the most legal manner. I suspect he is taking some good weight cutting drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Was shocked at the size, then mind blown that he studies James Toney every day. Exactly what part is he studying because I'm not seeing it.. .lol
        My first thought. He's just not a very good student, I guess...

Comment

Hurd will probably retire at Cruiserweight.

Lara isn't a small Junior Middleweight, but he was completely dwarfed against Hurd. Looked like a Welterweight fighting a Super Middleweight.

Comment

"How big is Jarrett Hurd? Check this out..."

If this thread was in the lounge, the title would lead to a different topic all together.

Comment

He looks bigger than Tarver lmaooooooooooooo how nutty.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                "How big is Jarrett Hurd? Check this out..."

If this thread was in the lounge, the title would lead to a different topic all together.
                Beercules clicked on this topic and was disappointed no bbc

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  He looks over 6' to me. He is here at the Hall of fame. His hair makes him even look taller
                  I'm telling you man. He's 6 tops. Can easily pass for 5'11

Not sure what shoes he wears or what his opponents are missing

I met the guy in person. He's not that big as he seems on tv and in pics

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
                    Dude should be randomly drug tested by boxing commissions. If you are gonna be a giant weight bully, you better show documentation of it being done in the most legal manner. I suspect he is taking some good weight cutting drugs.
                    exactly. it is impossible to be a LH then make weight for JM put it back on with no ill effects without the latest drug tech. this is bulls h it that these giants are fighting guys that are so much smaller. cant believe no body got killed from this. boxing has to change the weigh in protocol to the same day 4 hours before a fight. between cherry pickers who fight once a year maybe, to weight cheaters juiced fighters boxing is a disgrace now and nothing like the way it was from 60's to 90's

Comment

he says he studied toney like everyday lol i think he meant margarito

Comment

Working...
                      X