Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does bring tied up & pissed on by a dominatrix excite you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's well documented here that Derranged enjoys being crapped on by African American men...

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
      I appreciate the advice man, but she's a tough nut to crack. she used to be skinny but has gotten chubby recently so she's got all self conscious says certain positions hurt her knees etc now
      I repeat, let her know how you feel.

People only need to get away with something once before they become conditioned to doing it again and again.

The reason your girl continues to use her weight as an excuse is because you kowtowed to that ****.

Life is too short for that. Tell her how you feel. Tell her you've recently had thoughts of doing certain things. If she gives you the excuses again, then be completely upfront about thinking of looking elsewhere for sexual satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        It's well documented here that Derranged enjoys being crapped on by African American men...
        Hahaha fuksake, he likes BBC scratching his chin whilst they squat laying a ****brick on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
          I repeat, let her know how you feel.

People only need to get away with something once before they become conditioned to doing it again and again.

The reason your girl continues to use her weight as an excuse is because you kowtowed to that ****.

Life is too short for that. Tell her how you feel. Tell her you've recently had thoughts of doing certain things. If she gives you the excuses again, then be completely upfront about thinking of looking elsewhere for sexual satisfaction.
          I know what you mean bro, appreciate the advice I have been getting impatient recently and we have gone from multiple sessions a week to once or twice a month. I don't fap so much anymore either so my pythons itching for some familiar meat or fresh lol.

Comment

The pee would be warm and probably feel good. It would be sort of like a warm shower except the water is coming out of the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Why do you always feel the need to protect pissboy32?

Comment

Working...
              X