No announcement yet.

Can I ask one SERIOUS question about this 50 million offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    IF they have that kinda money lying around, why has Wilder only been getting like 2 million paypackets?

No hate, no bs, just serious responses please.
    Don't worry about another man's pocket unless his money can ruin your life....

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
      Where's the money coming from? Haymon?
      You too, don't worry about another man's pocket unless his money can ruin your life....

Comment

I think they have shop this around, and I believe they found some who, were willing to invest in that fight. It makes so much sense to do that as the fight wouldn’t have any chance of coming off.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          The AJ jizz brigade shook as fck.

Where the money coming from doe

I wanna read the emails myself doe

Why AJ gotta fight in Vegas doe

Give AJ the money up front doe

It's DOLLARS not POUNDS doe

.. Bunch of fckin lames.
          Don't worry about another man's pocket unless his money can ruin your life....

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            How you know it's legit? They have no proof they have the 50 mil to guarantee and they haven't sent a contract. It's just words atm.
            I just might have to pick D.Wilder by K.O.

Comment

From what i have heard, the powers from above are figuring that this fight will do 1.5 million ppv buys in usa at $100 per ppv so thats $150mm... they think it will sell 1.5 million ppvs in england at $30 per ppv for another $45mm in revenue.. They are figuring this fight will pull in around $200 million just in ppvs.

They really strongly believe that Joshua Wilder is a $200mm fight! im not so sure i agree with these powers who made the offer to wilder.

i guess time will tell. i cant see anyone losing money on this fight thats for sure. lets see what happens. I know i would pay $100 to see wilder ko joshua thats for sure!

Comment

IF they have that kinda money lying around, why has Wilder only been getting like 2 million paypackets?

Seriously? Al Haymon is his advisor. You realize that Haymon is the richest man in boxing promotion at the moment right?

Comment

No BS

IF they have that kinda money lying around, why has Wilder only been getting like 2 million pay packets?

It is a known fact that Al Haymon has access to funding to offer a large guarantee to Joshua. The demand for this particular fight is one of the highest in the history of boxing. If the fight is held in Las Vegas, the number of high rollers the fight would attract would be astronomical. There hasn't been much of a demand for Wilder's other fights. As far as Joshua getting paid more money in his defenses, I will address that also. All of Joshua's fights were held in the UK were boxing is more popular than the US.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    This is common sense. So either you don’t have any, or you aren’t really looking for serious answers because any reasonably intelligent person would kmow the answer to this question.
                    no one has answered the question including u so how common is this sense u speak of if no one can abnswer?

Comment

Were they supposed to pay wilder 20 mil to fight Ortiz and Molina? A fighter gets paid what he can generate. The aj fight is huge to them obviously

Comment

Working...
                      X