No announcement yet.

no matter what haters gone hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Account with 23 posts from 2012 surfaces to explain how a bullseye uppercut to the balls way below the waistline "isn't really a low blow".... Hey larry

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Yeah I thought that's why he stopped the fight as well. I think he did not realize that the shot was low, which is unfair to Kov.
      Hard to call because the shot was on the belt.

Kovalev was already showing the warning signs by that point.

It was the whole barrage and once he bent over and stopped defending himself you can't blame the ref for stopping it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

It was the whole barrage and once he bent over and stopped defending himself you can't blame the ref for stopping it.
        Yeah I think Kovalev looked real bad before the stoppage, still think Weeks should have given Kov a break there or issued a point off. Just what makes sense after a couple of shots that may all have been low.

Granted I think Ward was going to win anyway after that. Kov looked plenty gassed.

Comment

Oh look malcolm x defending low blows from ward.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

On the belt???

https://youtu.be/iLxlV5C4KHY

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Yeah I think Kovalev looked real bad before the stoppage, still think Weeks should have given Kov a break there or issued a point off. Just what makes sense after a couple of shots that may all have been low.

Granted I think Ward was going to win anyway after that. Kov looked plenty gassed.
              Best thing for him to do was take a knee IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Yeah that was low but Kovalev is complely bent over facing the floor so it's no suprise that landed low.

Comment

Working...
                X