No announcement yet.

The hate for Cotto on the island...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedDevil5 View Post
    He's only trying to feed his kids during these tough times. But yea it sucks for the people on the island to pay the full 60 when everywhere it's free.u
    How much is food over there? Must be expensive if Cotto couldn't feed them on $8 million. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
      Ah boxnation, wont be many watching that then!
      i dunno, id of thought they have quite a few subscribers by now. they get quite a few good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Thing is these fighters have a family to feed,but so do we fans so you have an option to pay or not to pay,if you dont want to pay cool but i bet a lot of people will pay because they are fans.Cotto is just trying to secure his upcoming retirement and manke sure he gets payed since he is his own boss now
        so fcuking what?! sick of seeing that excuse. he is getting paid regardless of it being on PPV or not. got a family to feed!!!! fcuk off! he is a fcuking millionaire.

Comment

The he's got to feed his family excuses are BS. The guy has more money 99% of the PR people will ever have in 5 lifetimes. The PR fans have already made Cotto a **** load of money and made him a star and he repays them by ****ing them. LOL

Comment

Cotto messed up big time. People are struggling as is and to make his people pay is crazy.

Comment

There's a reason Cotto has to pick up camp and move it to Tampa, Orlando, NYC, or Big Bear. I would to if I had to deal with this type a crap. Dude invests his millions right there on the island in Real Estate, Gas Stations, the local boxing scene through fight cards and promoting home grown fighters but you all find faults, you always do. Over 1 PPV?

But I suppose if he was a ghetto fab- reggae-ton listening- drug using fool you'd be ok with it so long as his fights are free. Then you'd love him? GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                The he's got to feed his family excuses are BS. The guy has more money 99% of the PR people will ever have in 5 lifetimes. The PR fans have already made Cotto a **** load of money and made him a star and he repays them by ****ing them. LOL
                I agree. I have been a Cotto fan since his Amateur days. This is crazy. His own people have to pay to watch this fight. BIG FAIL in his part.

Comment

Wait...what?

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    i dunno, id of thought they have quite a few subscribers by now. they get quite a few good fights.
                    Maybe, but I still hear boxers arent being paid so cant be enough.

There's not enough or there wasnt enough of his own fighters fighting any decent fights with decent undercards, imo boxnation is ruining the exposure of his main fighters. Its not a chanell that going to attract sports fans or the more casual boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                      There's a reason Cotto has to pick up camp and move it to Tampa, Orlando, NYC, or Big Bear. I would to if I had to deal with this type a crap. Dude invests his millions right there on the island in Real Estate, Gas Stations, the local boxing scene through fight cards and promoting home grown fighters but you all find faults, you always do. Over 1 PPV?

But I suppose if he was a ghetto fab- reggae-ton listening- drug using fool you'd be ok with it so long as his fights are free. Then you'd love him? GTFOH
                      Exactly!

All he does if give back to the people. Give back and help him recover his costs. I mean the paycut he's taking just so he can promote this card with his fighters. Before, he didn't have to worry about that stuff. Arum did it, and it was Arum's money. Now Cotto is running a business. If he isn't making any money, how can he invest.

You guys think you are paying Cotto, but what you are doing is investing in the young talent.

I say Cotto just bounce from PR and come to the Tri-State area. Plenty of authentic fans here who'll support his endeavors

Comment

Working...
                      X