Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rather see Lima vs Rigo or Loma vs Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rather see Lima vs Rigo or Loma vs Garcia?

I know rigo said he would be in for a catch weight fight vs Loma but I don't see that happening however if it does happen that might be 2 of the most skilled fighters I've ever seen getting it on in a very long time. But I think I'd rather see Loma vs Garcia now that Mikey is back and looked great this past weekend. I think Mikey's size advantage would play a role in it but it's a tough fight to predict

Loma vs Mikey is more realistic and both guys are relatively the same size give or take a few pounds fight night (same height, about same reach). Rigo is a blown up 122 who can fight at 118 tomorrow. Rigo also wants a 124 catch weight which Loma is flat out not going to accept. Loma's at 130 now and can easily fight at 135lbs.

Comment

Garcia looked great. Loma always looks great. They are probably the two best lightweights in the world. They are both in their prime. No catch weight is needed. That would be my choice as the best fight.

Comment

Loma vs Garcia I think. There's obvious appeal in Rigo-Loma, but with Rigo involved there's a decent chance that the fight would suck balls.

Comment

Hate to say it but Rigo is basically a non entity right now.

Loma vs Garcia is an amazing fight. Dont see it happening because TR rarely fight out of house at the best of times, let alone when the away fighter is one who spent 2 years taking them to court.

We can dream though. Great fight. Loma's exuberance and flashy athleticism, vs Garcia's understated, functional brilliance.

I dont have any worries about Loma moving up to 135, because he is such a talented fighter and athlete.

Comment

lomachenko-garcia-Gamboa could be a classic... Rigondeaux is way too small

Comment

Working...
            X