Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Golovkin Beat Canelo 8-4 in Rounds, It Wasn't Even Close!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rrayvez
    you know what, you define the word pu$$y. First last week you wanna try and crack mother jokes but then delete the post and apologize now this week you wanna talk about wives but you do it on somebody else's post like a bi*ch. You talk that **** because you know you'll never see me. If you cant **** with me when it comes to boxing debates then just take the L. You're that obsessed with Canelo that you have to revert to just saying anything to try and deflect from the truth and get a response? Just hop off my posts. We don't agree with one another so just accept it. I don't comment on your posts yet you always want to respond to any post I make.
    YOU got the wrong person homie. I don’t speak about mommas cuz I love mine and don’t speak about wives because that’s disrespectful and has nothing to do with boxing. Got me phucked up. What’s you gonna do to me gggayvez? You just mad that you said a mid 30 yr old ggg can beat canelo lol and I called you out by saying ggg took his first test at mid 30’s with your dumb a.ss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      YOU got the wrong person homie. I don’t speak about mommas cuz I love mine and don’t speak about wives because that’s disrespectful and has nothing to do with boxing. Got me phucked up. What’s you gonna do to me gggayvez? You just mad that you said a mid 30 yr old ggg can beat canelo lol and I called you out by saying ggg took his first test at mid 30’s with your dumb a.ss.
      You're right, wrong Canelo groupie. My bad

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        you're so in love with Canelo that you're really try to act as if Canelo fans have similar traits of honor. Truly a cult fan base if I've ever seen one. Gtfoh. If you had honor you'd stop defending bogus scorecards. To be honest, the only one that's been honest about his thoughts on the fight was big stomps and him and I hardly ever agree on ****.
        AWE your feeling hurt lil girl? Ok I’ll stop leave you alone. Just leave the boxing talk for the grown men, this is no place for your sensitive emotional a.sss. Cry somewhere else

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          That Racist MexiCAN hater won't bet you! He's to busy whispering to his wife how much he loves her while some black dude pounds away on her...
          you just love talking about black d*ck huh? First you pretended to be black on here and now you have sexual fantasies about them. you know what though, you define the word pu$$y. First last week you wanna try and crack mother jokes but then delete the post and apologize now this week you wanna talk about wives but you do it on somebody else's post like a bi*ch. You talk that **** because you know you'll never see me. If you cant **** with me when it comes to boxing debates then just take the L. You're that obsessed with Canelo that you have to revert to just saying anything to try and deflect from the truth and get a response? Just hop off my posts. We don't agree with one another so just accept it. I don't comment on your posts yet you always want to respond to any post I make.

Comment

AWE your feeling hurt lil girl? Ok I’ll stop leave you alone. Just leave the boxing talk for the grown men, this is no place for your sensitive emotional a.sss. Cry somewhere else
            the only emotional ones on here are you Canelo fans who cry whenever anyone says something about him that's other than praise. Y'all love a grown man so much that you can't contain yourselves if anyone says something about him. Let me know when you get that cut of the canelo paycheck for your 108 pages worth of posts you spend sucking him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Exactly homie! At the end of the day that's all we got.
              Our word and our balls!
              I'll admit when I'm wrong, I'll pay my debts if I lose, and I'll fight anyone if they call me out.
              At the end we're all men and our pride is all we got. Or should have...
              Too many fools don't care about that and they have no problem acting like biitches.... That's a shame.
              EXactly! Ill be the first one to recognize if i take an l. I’ll tip my hat. I’m not scared to lose a bet or a fight but one things for sure I pay my bets I keep my word and my balls haven’t failed me yet. I’m the type to rather lose a fight then not fight at all, whether that’s a real fight or anything in life in general. These lames on here all talk but won’t put there accts up for bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                the only emotional ones on here are you Canelo fans who cry whenever anyone says something about him that's other than praise. Y'all love a grown man so much that you can't contain yourselves if anyone says something about him. Let me know when you get that cut of the canelo paycheck for your 108 pages worth of posts you spend sucking him off.
                You bet 50 nice! Show some balls and bet your acct, I’ll do the same.

Comment

EXactly! Ill be the first one to recognize if i take an l. I’ll tip my hat. I’m not scared to lose a bet or a fight but one things for sure I pay my bets I keep my word and my balls haven’t failed me yet. I’m the type to rather lose a fight then not fight at all, whether that’s a real fight or anything in life in general. These lames on here all talk but won’t put there accts up for bet.
                  I like that about you homie. That's how a man should be. No shame in taking a loss and accepting defeat.
                  Me and rrayvez bet $50 on the Canelo vs Triple g fight. It'll be a great fight again but I think Canelo will clearly win this time.
                  If not its will good. I'll pay up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    I like that about you homie. That's how a man should be. No shame in taking a loss and accepting defeat.
                    Me and rrayvez bet $50 on the Canelo vs Triple g fight. It'll be a great fight again but I think Canelo will clearly win this time.
                    If not its will good. I'll pay up.
                    RESpect! The best man will win

Comment

You bet 50 nice! Show some balls and bet your acct, I’ll do the same.
                      I don't know, you don't strike me as a person who'd honor their bet despite your scarface quotes. But I'll tell you what, if you wanna bet that Canelo can win without any real controversy, meaning no bull**** adalaide Byrd card and I'll do the same with ggg, you're on. I'll trust you to for once be subjective & admit if ggg gets screwed on the scorecards. But if ggg loses without obvious judges help, I'll be done with my account.

Comment

Working...
                      X