• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You *****s need to get on to Valerie Kay

Comment

• Originally posted by DJS View Post
      You *****s need to get on to Valerie Kay
      She's hot but her **** are fake. Some fake **** look real but in some of her scenes, you can see then almost coming off her body lol, mostly the HD scenes

Comment

• Originally posted by DJS View Post
        You *****s need to get on to Valerie Kay
        Pics or STFU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Me too actually, not even joking. But then the news hit, I just can't get myself to watch her scenes anymore. If she died a different way, like an accident or something not as depressing as suicide, I'd probably still rub one out.

My list of desirable **** stars is constantly shrinking, August was at the top of my list.
          I wasn't joking I was being dead serious lol. She was cute as **** on her instagram too

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Says the clown that idolizes a man who married a prostitute just so that he could legally pimp her out.

See how easy it is for two to play this game?
            Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Hey, it's my stalker. You must really love me. You post endlessly on my visitor messages for some strange reason, guess you aren't getting enough attention from the trannies over there in "Asia" or Queens NY, wherever your coward ass is hiding.

Meanwhile, I struck another nerve with the guy who can't get a girlfriend so he worships **** stars and overrated fighters while rubbing one out all over his fat belly. LOL.
            Ghost, you offended by the truth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Me too actually, not even joking. But then the news hit, I just can't get myself to watch her scenes anymore. If she died a different way, like an accident or something not as depressing as suicide, I'd probably still rub one out.

My list of desirable **** stars is constantly shrinking, August was at the top of my list.
              You are a principled man.
              *tips hat

Comment

• Originally posted by Sifo View Post
                I wasn't joking I was being dead serious lol. She was cute as **** on her instagram too
                Word.................

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Ghost, you offended by the truth?
                  Only it's not truth. Those were lies started by Dempsey's manager who was fired for stealing from him. Guys like you and travesty like to regurgitate convenient lies you read on other boxing forums instead of cracking a book once in a while. But I wouldn't expect you to care about the truth if it doesn't coincide with your thinly veiled agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Word.................
                    how she die?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sifo View Post
                      how she die?
                      They said it was hanging.

Comment

Working...
                      X