No announcement yet.

Cotto is a Little Holyfield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Holyfield damn sure dominated at Cruiserweight and dominated Tyson..Holyfield is on another lever from Cotto and it aint even close
    Even I dont know how good or lacking his competition was at Cruiser, I'm just referring to how they performed against other A level fighters

Comment

Lmao stfu mayne

When u ever seen holyfield take cowardly knees or run for half a fight.

**** outta here

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        Lmao stfu mayne

When u ever seen holyfield take cowardly knees or run for half a fight.

**** outta here
        I aint no super Cotto fan but I'm not going to let you get away with calling him a coward, that's uncalled for keyboard warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          I aint no super Cotto fan but I'm not going to let you get away with calling him a coward, that's uncalled for keyboard warrior
          **** you gon do about it boi

Dont step to no real slickster online ill shoeshine your ass for 12 rounds and make you look like a stiff white boy

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            **** you gon do about it boi

Dont step to no real slickster online ill shoeshine your ass for 12 rounds and make you look like a stiff white boy
            Wow this dude is really tough, he learned to type in the hood!

Comment

Though I think Evander was a greater fighter and champion overall, Cotto's career, now that it's over, reminds me of Holyfield. Like Evander, Cotto was never the absolute best in the sport but win or lose he always gave his opponents hell.

Holyfield almost always with the distance, battered bruised, fighting on nothing but heart in the later rounds but his opponents felt every punch. Cotto, imo, gave Floyd one of his best battles and though he couldn't beat the Pac's, Floyd's, Canelo's of his time they all left the ring bruised from the encounter.

Evander was beat by Lewis, Bowe (in a trilogy), Moore, and even Toney later in his career but always came to fight, never cheated the fans. I think I can say the same for Cotto.
              Cotto wasn't a PED cheat that fouled so badly someone even bit his ear. Cotto > Holyfield.

Comment

Holyfield wouldn’t take a knee..

Holyfield-bowe first fight, rd 10,11,12

All you need to know about the difference between Holyfield and cotto

Comment

Even I dont know how good or lacking his competition was at Cruiser, I'm just referring to how they performed against other A level fighters
                  dwight qawi, carlos de leon, bowe, and tyson weren't a-level? he even beat and old foreman before he became linear champ similar to cotto over mosley cept thats not his best win unlike cotto...

Comment

holyfeld was a great black warrior yayayay

Comment

Working...
                    X