Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC vs Marvel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC is sht though. Half of these the guys were probably thinking "what if we had this guy in a universe that didn't suck?"

Comment

That's interesting. I didn't know that. Never read any comics aside from Hulk and Batman growing up. It's pretty obvious too.

Comment

Marvel hit the jackpot with that dude Feige. He knows how to sell this ***** and most importantly he always picks the right director and wicked creative talent for his films.

Comment

Really love Batman, not him per say but all the villains. Other than that, Marvel > DC for me.

Comment

Aside from Batman after Batman Begins, DC has been too corny in movies. Like the comic books.

Comment

I hope DC makes more just Batman/JL movies like in their
              animated films that's what I like about Marvel they more
              willing to do more just more will know characters.

Comment

doomsday was a ripoff of the hulk, thanos a ripoff of darksied, and aquaman is a ripoff of namor i think. plastic man came before mr.fantastic too.

as far as films are concerned, marvel is boring as **** to me. none of their films have any rewatch value to me. dc shouldn't have bothered copying their format either.

it would have been better if they just did stand alones based on certain series, like kingdom come, the dark knight returns, red son, etc.

Comment

damn, never noticed this. except for batman and iron man. like manny would say "bunch of fags"!

Comment

Working...
                  X