Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you react to this very angry violent old woman hitting you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you react to this very angry violent old woman hitting you?

No CCTV you can do what you like. What do you do?

I think I know why she's an ex wife.

Comment

I cant believe women have the bottle to be like this its crazy

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I think I know why she's an ex wife.
        She might have a DB7 Aston Martin, I thought she was from the job center plus.

I guess most women are the same psychologically
        Last edited by AlexKid; 05-31-2020, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Not only did she have the audacity to hit a big black man, she even turned away so the back of her head was open, I guess thats when I would strike

Comment

looks a bit like someone (only comedy of course

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              She might have a DB7 Aston Martin, I thought she was from the job center plus.

I guess most women are the same psychologically
              This one is nuts. Every time she walked away I though it was the end but she kept coming back. The couple handled it well considering they were talking to a lunatic.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                This one is nuts. Every time she walked away I though it was the end but she kept coming back. The couple handled it well considering they were talking to a lunatic.
                Shame on her

(I was worried about Kim Jong Un sending me a radio active letter in the post, but now I think im gonna see her tomorrow instead)
                Last edited by AlexKid; 06-01-2020, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  Not only did she have the audacity to hit a big black man, she even turned away so the back of her head was open, I guess thats when I would strike
                  Yea! Even though being calm here should be applauded and must've been very difficult, i think he still should've completely mauled her on camera and it's self defense so he wouldn't get in legal trouble. Just to send a message to her and all the cünts out there that when you disrespect people and run around playing stupid games, you win stupid prices regardless of your gender or age or race or any of that. That's the type of world i'd love to live in. A lawsuit is good especially for the victim, but nothing sends a stronger message than a good old ass whooping!
                  Last edited by Dip_Slide; 06-01-2020, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Woman or not you can't go hitting people and think you can get away with it.. Obviously women are weaker then men in general.. but it's not like they can't do damage if they repeatedly hit you in the face

Men have a right to fight back..

IDK why every time an argument/fight happens the race has to be pointed out either (in the video title in this case).. People of the same race argue and fight all the time.. but the min it's one race vs the other.. that's the headline.. They have to be fighting over race..

Rather then an ignorant woman getting involved with a kids birthday photos when she shouldn't..

Comment

Working...
                    X