No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza Starts Tough Camp For Lomachenko Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pedraza Starts Tough Camp For Lomachenko Showdown

WBO lightweight world champion Jose 'Sniper' Pedraza is already preparing hard for his unification with Vasyl Lomachenko, who is current champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA). The contest takes place on December 8th at the Hulu Theater of Madison Square Garden in New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

must suck knowing that 100% of the world expects you to fail before you even start camp.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      must suck knowing that 100% of the world expects you to fail before you even start camp.
      I would think it would be harder to get motivated when 100% of people expect you to win easy.

Comment

He can prepare all he wants. He will need some good PEDs to compete with Lomachenko. He's gonna get toyed with and probably stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          I would think it would be harder to get motivated when 100% of people expect you to win easy.
          depends. It's not like he's going against a top ranked guy with a weakness and he's using it as motivation. He knows he's going to be severely outclassed.

Comment

Aside from Pedraza, I don't know a single person asking for this fight...talk about lukewarm.

Comment

Let's go pedraza!

Comment

I mean..... I guess he has a better shot than Beltran?

Comment

Pedraza gonna get a boxing late and then get stopped late on a body shot

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                    Aside from Pedraza, I don't know a single person asking for this fight...talk about lukewarm.
                    Unification and tune up for Lomachenko coming off surgery. I'm not stoked for it but it could be worse like Crawford vs Benavidez and Crawford didn't have surgery. Hopefully Mikey Garcia fights his mandatory at 135lbs. and we get Lomachenko vs Mikey Garcia for Undisputed at 135lbs. in 2019.

Comment

Working...
                    X