Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    The reason i posted it is because it is a fact. In no way is it an excuse for why odh lost.
    You are so full of ****, so you admit that Pacquiao destroyed Oscar and there is no excuses for Oscar being dismantled the way he was, quitting on his stool

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Well Nelo was certainly weight drained against floyd, floyds 2nd best win supposedly.
      Being 4 decade champ or 8 division champ is extreme!y difficult and astonishing Pac achieved both, and in that sense Pac s a trailblazer, a pioneer who ventured where others havent, like an intrepid explorer. I'm sure people didn't think it was possible until Pac paved way, similar to not thinking running a mile under 4 minutes was.
      Pac s goat alongside srr. Al i best heavyweight
      See, as far as I'm concerned that's clenelos problem, he agreed to the weight, his problem, can't be used as an excuse

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        See, as far as I'm concerned that's clenelos problem, he agreed to the weight, his problem, can't be used as an excuse
        But I think Floyd insisted on it. I don't think Floyd was interested at 154.
        I'm sure Nell still thought he could beat floyd though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          You are so full of ****, so you admit that Pacquiao destroyed Oscar and there is no excuses for Oscar being dismantled the way he was, quitting on his stool
          I’ve literally never posted or said anything but manny destroyed odh.

When comparing how floyd and manny did against odh it is a fact that Floyd fought him at 154 and manny fought him at 147.

All of this from you was completely unnecessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I’ve literally never posted or said anything but manny destroyed odh.

When comparing how floyd and manny did against odh it is a fact that Floyd fought him at 154 and manny fought him at 147.

All of this from you was completely unnecessary.
            So again you're saying because Pacquiao fought him at 147, a weight he hadn't fought at for 8 years, what bearing did that have on the fight, this should be insightful

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Everyone is mentioning floyd 50-0 and they are very proud of it.. And who is floyd #50 fight?
              Why won't you rank the danger levels of Pac's 8 div winning opponents ????

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                Why won't you rank the danger levels of Pac's 8 div winning opponents ????
                Yes, let’s! Go ahead and start!
                You’re his biggest fan!
                Manny is all you post about!

Comment

Loma is correct, floyd is businessman he pick the lowest risk with high reward... This is one of the proof that floyd always cherry pick his opponent...
                  If Pac (or anyone else for that matter) could get that money for fighting those guys, THEY WOULD.

Pacbois hate how May did as he pleased and still maintained p4p/ppv ownership.

Comment

mismatch my ass. Margarito make floyd almost pee by confronting him.. lmao. Floyd duck margarito bigtime.. Flpyd resume at WW a BIG joke
                    Prove it

Comment

I think u have already seen floyd video pretending that pac doesn't exist... lmao..

If u haven't seen it yet i will give u the youtube link..

"I'm a rich coward" - floyd mayweather

floyd famous answer to all the boxing fans who called him a COWARD for ducking pac..
                      And...............still waiting

Comment

Working...
                      X