Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Grandpa called Wilder a bum. Is he right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your grandpa DKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      If he has zero skills why hasn't he took any real damage...why was he able to make knock down a guy like Fury... It takes some skill to land clean punches on world class fighters like Fury.

He wild asf and fights with minimum skill. But to say he is a bum and have "no skill" is 100% disrespect to the guys he beat and to Fury who shouldnt have been hit clean by a zero skilled bum.
      I never said zero skill and if i did I’m wrong but he does have minimal skill. Imagine if he had a decent jab and body work? He can’t just rely on his power

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        I never said zero skill and if i did I’m wrong but he does have minimal skill. Imagine if he had a decent jab and body work? He can’t just rely on his power
        Now i agree with that. And i wished the fight lasted longer cuz i noticed he was throwing body shots and i wuda loved to see if he kept it up and how effective it was.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          Now i agree with that. And i wished the fight lasted longer cuz i noticed he was throwing body shots and i wuda loved to see if he kept it up and how effective it was.
          I agree bro

Comment

Working...
          X