Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give Me 3 Good Reasons I Should Buy Tomorrow's Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    so it's Friday and none of my buds want to host this fight...they're saying its gonna rain (SoCal) and they dont wanna have a fight party...they say this fight sucks (dont blame them) and that they already know what's gonna happen

i told them it's Manny's last fight and they tell me they're tired of retirement talk since that's all we've done with Kobe and Charles Woodson

so help me out you ****s...give me 3 good reasons i should host a fight party for this card

1) Just

2) Win

3) Baby!

........Stream it!

Comment

I look forward to Ramirez vs Abraham more than I do the mainevent to be honest and that fight hasn't been hyped up or talked about much at all but that fight will be very interesting!

Comment

No reason to buy this crap...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

so help me out you ****s...give me 3 good reasons i should host a fight party for this card
          Mate now I will persuade you with my immense English and skillz.
          This fight is a historical event, not only it's the finalization of an unsettled bout between the two fighters, but it's also the end of an era...
          End of the Period of Pac-Ta*RDs.
          The social class formed in boxing community througout the ages and found an unshakeable place rooted on knowledges of boxing experts came straight outta youtube "Manny Pacuqia/Muhammad Ali/Mike Tyson Highlights" videos.

Comment

I'm still debating back and forth myself. I told myself I wouldn't since the day it was announced but now that the weekend is here I'm slowly being suckered in lol.

Honestly it's a great fight considering its two of the best WWs in the world, the obvious problem is we've already seen it twice and Manny has won both times clearly, despite the ****ty scorecards in the first fight.

I don't think it's really Manny's last fight but if it is I would like to buy it to see an ATG lace them up for the last time.

The main undercard fight ain't bad either, it's a regular HBO main event

Comment

2 of the best most dedicated fighters in the sport are fighting.

I ain't mad if you don't buy, but that's good enough reason for me.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                1) Just

2) Win

3) Baby!

........Stream it!

I'm giddy, bro.. We're Back!

Comment

Working...
                X