No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Boxer of the Month for June 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted Porter too.

He beat a guy most people thought would beat him.

Comment

Went with Porter.

Comment

Porter, even though I favored him in the fight, I didn't know how much the catch weight would affect him.

Comment

I voted porter....even though he looked like utter crap. But the catch weight made it good enough for him to win it for me.

Comment

I voted for Porter as I thought he had the most significant win of the month. Lemuix was my #2.

Comment

Ward didn't fight a world beater, but he came back with a real solid performance and showed what kind a man he is by giving Smith back the money he lost to Ward on the scales. Not something he needed to do, but I respect the hell out of him for it.

Comment

Shawn Porter for me this month.

Comment

Im going with Verdejo. 1st fight on HBO (my opinion he shoulda headlined) & to top it off he injured his hand I think it was in the 1st. So he basically fought the whole fight with an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman22 View Post
                    Cotto looked most impressive and his fight got the most attention. Cotto is my pick.
                    I agree

Cotto shocked most people with how impressively he won

Comment

Its Shawn Porter hands down. With everything he had against him(weight, the promotion, contract and referee) he rose to the occasion. Broner was being groomed by Haymon to be his next big earner and Porter shut those plans down. So with all that against Porter he deserves fighter of the month.

Comment

Working...
                      X