Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Floyd will retire undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    saying what everyone is thinking.
    Its impossible to predict whether Floyd will be undefeated by the time he retires cos no one knows who he is going to fight.

If i could see into a crystal ball and see who he will be fighting until retirement i could make an educated guess on whether Floyd will lose or not.

But no one predicted Pac would lose, but cos Pac fights regularly and tough competition regularly the chances of having an off night are so much greater than if you go Floyds route of once in a while fights.
    well manny hadnt exactly fought tough fights either name me some if so he lost to JMM is that tough maybe for him but not floyd i think floyd beats any of those guys they say he cant beat trout and canelo still unproven canelo more than trout though trout fought a descent cotto canelo hadnt fought anyone really but a very faded mosley and martinez isnt his weight he need to fight Ward if he is so great

Comment

• I sparred with Canelo.. and I can tell everyone that he is ready for Floyd.

One thing I notice as I was sparring him is that he is now able to hold his own against me.. that is impressive since im a natural LHW.. He got good power for a little guy and a beautiful left right combo.

I sparred with Floyd and just never had the same thing feeling,

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
        I sparred with Canelo.. and I can tell everyone that he is ready for Floyd.

One thing I notice as I was sparring him is that he is now able to hold his own against me.. that is impressive since im a natural LHW.. He got good power for a little guy and a beautiful left right combo.

Fa real? If true, that's awesome.

Comment

I sparred with Canelo.. and I can tell everyone that he is ready for Floyd.

Back when i was in the civil war i fought 4, 20 round fights in one week. :ANYWORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            Fa real? If true, that's awesome.
            Ya,..Canelo is ready. take my word to the bank with you.

He was rocking not just me but everyone he sparred with.

This kid is the future.. I honestly think if he fight Floyd it will be a passing of the torch...

Canelo is ready. Take my word to the bank with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Back when i was in the civil war i fought 4, 20 round fights in one week. :ANYWORD:
              Shut the hell up *******.

tko6

Comment

Shut the hell up *******.

tko6
                What is a *******?

In that case...Go **** yourself little ******! heheheheeeee

Pics or STFU! :manyWORD:

Last edited by PAC-BOY; 02-02-2013, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• I think he can remain undefeated even at 36 he still really good at what he does in the ring. Like Naz said this guy is a dragon in the ring.

Comment

Ya,..Canelo is ready. take my word to the bank with you.

He was rocking not just me but everyone he sparred with.

This kid is the future.. I honestly think if he fight Floyd it will be a passing of the torch...

Canelo is ready. Take my word to the bank with you.
                    Yes, he can hit (Canelo). We all know that but can he hit someone with Floyd's defense? That we haven't seen. Will Canelo be able to adjust if he sees something different in front of him that he has never seen before?

Canelo needs more time and actual competition against guys that bring similar attributes than Floyd does. This way it would be easier to gauge Canelo and whether he is ready for Floyd.

Perhaps you are right but from our standpoint, Canelo's resume is questionable. Let's see what he can do against the next level or two of opponents then we can all judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                      I think he can remain undefeated even at 36 he still really good at what he does in the ring. Like Naz said this guy is a dragon in the ring.
                      Dragons don't exist.

Comment

Working...
                      X