Comments Thread For: Mitchell-Banks II Heading To Broner Bill on Feb. 16th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You learn the most after your first loss."
    -Sports cliche

Lets see if that holds true for Mitchell as he gets back in there with Banks.

Comment

Good on Mitchell for wanting to prove himself in a rematch.

Problem with this is if he loses. If he loses his career takes a giant leap backwards, not just a small one like the first loss. I seriously see losing to the same guy twice in a row (someone you should beat) worse then losing to different guys.

Hopefully he has learned to be a little more patient and not reach in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post

Problem with this is if he loses. If he loses his career takes a giant leap backwards, not just a small one like the first loss. I seriously see losing to the same guy twice in a row (someone you should beat) worse then losing to different guys.

Agree 100%

Comment

They should just wait on this fight. Put Ward-Kessler II and Banks-Mitchell II on the same HBO card and call it "Pointless Night"

Comment

This will be another great night. I've lost all hope in Mitchell ever being a top HW, but it will be interesting to see if he can keep from getting stopped again. I think this is the end of Seth Mitchell as a serious prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post

I think his ultimate problem is his chin. He's not a defensive fighter, so he needs a good chin to be successful.

Comment

since it's billed as Broner fighting, any ideas on who Adrien will face?

Comment

I don't mind this fight at all. I enjoyed the first go round. Throwing it on a Broner card sounds good to me.

Comment

Banks wins again by KO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirKO1 View Post
                      Banks wins again by KO!!!!!
                      Another Freedom ALT?

Comment

Working...
                      X