Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton To Face Vyacheslav Senchenko on 11/24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    This could be a banana skin

The dude is almost 6'0" and is solid at the weight, granted he did get stopped (cuts) by paulie, but still he's not a can

good fight
    Paulie beat the brakes off Senchenko despite the cuts......

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Senchenko is a much tougher fight for Hatton than a 135lb Katsidis that has lost 4 of his last 5 fights.
    Katsidis is shot......

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    Wasn't this the bum Paulie Tko lol I rather see him with kats
    Yes, that's what the article said. See right above.....

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Hatton will KO Senchenko, unless he's seriously deteriorated these last 3 years, which is a possibility.

If Hatton beats Senchenko, how about Hatton vs. Maidana???
    Maidana? LMAO you must want Ricky to re-retire......

Comment

Much respect for hatton takin on Sanchenko, Khan can take a lesson from his countrymen... I hope hatton comes back stronger and better and we can see a fight between KHAN NOT and Hatton, with Hatton abusing no chin having KHAN...just go away KHAN take up CRICKET, you have no chin for this sport never did, just please save yourself from embarassment, this is not a sport for everyone...

Comment

Why anyone would say this fight is worse than him fighting Kats is beyond me. Senchenko is a former top 10 147 lb. champion who is still a live dog. Katsidos has lost 4 of his last 5 fights and is not a ww., so this is a much better fight.

Plus it's a great gauge to see where Ricky is at compared to who he is probably gonna fight next if he wins, Paulie Malignaggi.

I absolutely love this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Prince View Post
          Much respect for hatton takin on Sanchenko, Khan can take a lesson from his countrymen... I hope hatton comes back stronger and better and we can see a fight between KHAN NOT and Hatton, with Hatton abusing no chin having KHAN...just go away KHAN take up CRICKET, you have no chin for this sport never did, just please save yourself from embarassment, this is not a sport for everyone...
          And that would be?

Comment

Good fight. It's nice to see Ricky back in boxing. Hopefully they will show it in the states somewhere.

Comment

Not a bad choice of opponent for a comeback fight. Katsidis would have been a great fight though and even if Hatton lost to him he could still almost hold his head up, but if he loses to Senchenko after what Paulie just did to him, maybe he should stick to the coke and hookers.

Comment

Working...
              X