Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is a very good special on the Klitschko's on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very real special. I felt sad for Brewster. He is blind in his left eye. You'll come out with more respect for fighters AND the K brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      It's on now, (almost over)...and on at 8:30 EST tonight. It also comes on tomorrow at 1PM and 4pm EST. It is a really good special.
      thanks I'll be tuning in at 830

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton.Me. View Post
        Looks good but I'll have to catch the replay on HBO West later. I don't want to watch a good documentary starting from the middle.
        One of the best specials that I've seen.

The ups and downs of fighters are cheapened by these ****ing homer fanatics, but I've learned patience in being able to let go of **** go on boxing forums. It is hard though.

Fighters are not scared of each other. They aren't cowards either. That **** pushes my button, but I'll never let my enemies bother me with that ****. Only fighters can call each other cowards. Sometimes you run into a guy who matches you or is just flat out better than you. Doesn't mean you're scared.

Spinks and Stewart weren't scared of Tyson despite of what it looked like. Tyson was 218 lbs of speed and fury. When fighters admit it, then I'll believe it. I won't brag about that ****. It ain't my place.

Guerrero and Broner are gentlemen. **** are they going to fight in the street for when they fight in the ring? I get heated when I hear the words duck, coward, etc.

Every now and then we see a Barrera sneaking Morales or Bowe and Elijah Tillery or Haye Chisora, but they shake hands. You mother****ers go on and on one upping each other showing no respect for fighters.

**** you fanatics! B itches..

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          thanks I'll be tuning in at 830
          No problem. I'd record it. It's as real as it gets.

Comment

I'm not speaking to the great knowledgeable boxing fans, mods, or trying to change BoxingScene. Real recognizes real. BoxingScene is full of great.fight fans. I thank them for giving us a chance to talk ****. Ban Stick ended a thread that was ****ting on Ward and Dawson for not being exciting. I wish I could've shook his hand.

Comment

Saw it already.
              It was pretty good.

Still doesn't change the fact that both brothers are boring as f-ck

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                Saw it already.
                It was pretty good.

Still doesn't change the fact that both brothers are boring as f-ck
                No my brother, they aren't boring. Imo fighters just aren't boring, but that's my opinion.

Comment

No my brother, they aren't boring. Imo fighters just aren't boring, but that's my opinion.
                  Ok I'll rephrase....(just not fun to watch)...how about that lol.
                  Watching these dudes beat up on the sad heavyweight division is not fun to watch.

But to their credit ......they keep winning.

Comment

and they are showing footage of their fights. They are.also talking about underestimating your opponents, their wins, losses. They are talking boxing win or lose.

Brewster, who already had a bad eye came out totally blind in his left eye after the Helenius fight(spelling). He showed his eye too. Brewster is talking about why would two smart brothers want to box. You can play any sport except boxing.

They talk about what it takes to be a fighter, their ups and downs.

It's a very good special, and you fanatics could learn much from this special. It came out in 2011, and it's still compelling to watch.
                    The documentary was great. the klitschko's have come along away and deserve where they are in this day and age. I respect these gentlemen for there accomplishments and for always rising to the occasion.
                    Last edited by codey; 09-08-2012, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                      Ok I'll rephrase....(just not fun to watch)...how about that lol.
                      Watching these dudes beat up on the sad heavyweight division is not fun to watch.

But to their credit ......they keep winning.
                      Exactly. B...you, I, and others can find them boring, but we must respect all fighters and their profession.

Your last sentence is why you're my dude.

I hate that Wlad holds and hits. I hate his style period, but I respect him.

Comment

Working...
                      X