Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Pacquiao takes the STUPID tests, will Floyd still keep on falsely accusing him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proud2bBlack. View Post
    when willl floyd take the xylocaine test. kinda hypocrite no
    ^^^^^See what I'm saying Burner?

Comment

looks funny

Comment

when did he say pacquiao akes steroids? you wont be able to bring up one example. he has ensinuated it but thats free speech and why in a republican cowboy state like nevada pacs frivilous lawsuit will fail. take that to the bank thats from inside the system.

Comment

i think one of the moderators here said it best: arum should have known by now what floyd really wants.

floyd sure knows drug testing is no longer an issue. but i think it's the money that is holding up this fight. he wanted $100 million. it's a very risky fight, so he had to squeeze every penny he could get from this fight before being humiliated in the ring. no one can blame him really.

so until the $100 million is offered, this fight will never be made.

meanwhile, floyd has to pretend that pac is still not amenable to his testing demands.

Comment

I see you and Strugg are competing hard for the dumbest poster....it's close race so far.

Comment

I'am going to laugh when the Judge Order Duckweather to pay Pacquiao $100 million dollars

Comment

No. When Pacquiao finally decides to take that dumb test Pac fans will be in panic mode.

Comment

There's only one way to find out. Pacquaio, take the stupid tests!

Comment

Regardless of the tests, he's going to stop accusing him when he losses a crapload of money in court.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
                      When Pacquiao takes the STUPID and FAKE (fake because Olympic style testing is a YEAR ROUND TEST but Floyd hasn't taken it in 13 months and the testing during the Mosley fight was suspiciously terminated 18 days before the fight) tests, will Floyd still keep on falsely accusing him?

The reason I bring this up is that Pacquiao has already agree to take blood tests all the way to the day of the fight in two formal negotiations and multiple TV interviews yet despite this, Wifebeater still keeps "take the test" in a Nazi Germany style propaganda manner based on Josef Goebel's philosophy that "If you tell a lie often enough, people will ultimately believe it."

Another reason I bring this up is because in one interview, the drug dealer Floyd Mayweather Sr. implied that even if Pac took his son's fake test, he would still be suspicious.

So what do you think.
                      Floyd has a thick face just like his father and uncle. If Floyd lose, he will simply say..."He must be on something that can't be detected any kind of testing. If he wins, he will say...."I told you so."

Comment

Working...
                      X