• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I accuse you of being a b1tch ass Yanks fan

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
      I accuse you of being a b1tch ass Yanks fan
      When was the last time the Oakland A's won a World Series Championship? We just won last year

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        When was the last time the Oakland A's won a World Series Championship? We just won last year
        It's all in cycles. I could've been saying the same thing to Yanks from 79-96 when fans wouldn't even show up to the games

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
          It's all in cycles. I could've been saying the same thing to Yanks from 79-96 when fans wouldn't even show up to the games
          I've been Yanks fan since '89. I remember in '93 going to school with my Yankee clothing.

Comment

KJ Dorian says you've got a peg legged girlfriend with stank foot breath
            You get accused of being a Guido undercover,Having an orange complexion
            Running your own Spray you pay tanning salons and you care bout folk calling you a liar for having a account thats banned?

You need 2 fix up

jk...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
              KJ Dorian says you've got a peg legged girlfriend with stank foot breath
              You get accused of being a Guido undercover,Having an orange complexion
              Running your own Spray you pay tanning salons and you care bout folk calling you a liar for having a account thats banned?

You need 2 fix up

jk...
              Don't mess around with BB92 and his relatives like this Gully you will hurt their feelings. LOL.

Comment

Don't mess around with BB92 and his relatives like this Gully you will hurt their feelings. LOL.
                lol

Where BB is concerned lately im taking baby steps with him..
                I aint sure his forgiven a brother yet...

See KJ is living proof of a man that can take jokes

Comment

People on the interwebz think they're some kind of Sherlock Holmes, like they got everything figured out about some one lol. I Just bring this up to see what the idiots gotta say when they log in to the account and see they don't know wtf they're talking about. Cause they're so sure about it lol tryna make me seem like a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    lol

Where BB is concerned lately im taking baby steps with him..
                    I aint sure his forgiven a brother yet...

See KJ is living proof of a man that can take jokes
                    Lol he's mad at me too. I told him happy belated birthday and he didn't even say thanks.

Comment

Lol he's mad at me too. I told him happy belated birthday and he didn't even say thanks.
                      Then he aint gonna chat to me then 4sure...

Fuk it we VIP anyway he still begs bus tickets

Took that joke 2 heart man he did some bull**** right there that is...
                      I didnt take his death threat to heart or calling me a Cone

Anyway back on track
                      How can anyone call you a liar K you the most straight up dude on here
                      I'd sooner leave my hash stash with you then Dorian

Comment

Working...
                      X