No announcement yet.

How to commit suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to commit suicide

can somebody her give me a tip on how to commit suicide the better way?

WOah!! dude you can't be serious. Whats been getting you down?

Comment

Originally posted by czars_salad
      can somebody her give me a tip on how to commit suicide the better way?
      Dude come on.

Comment

nah its not me... we had a debate last night with my friends... on the best way to commit suicide without much fancy and with less pain.

its kinda gory and crazy, and also ****ty.... but just for the fun of it

LOL

Comment

nah its not me... we had a debate last night with my friends... on the best way to commit suicide without much fancy and with less pain.

its kinda gory and crazy, and also ****ty.... but just for the fun of it

LOL
          There is to many kids on this site to be posting **** like this.

Comment

Use a Heavyier caliber pistol with a hollow point round and stick the gun facing upwards down your throat. Alot of times people surive suicide attempts by sticking the gun to the side of their head. The bullet ends up going through the ear or something and you wont die instantaneously or at all. You can also use a shotgun, that is sure to get the job done. Or use two guns. Stick one down your throat, one to the side up the head and fire at the same time, using hollow point bullets up course.

I know a guy that got shot a point black range in the side of the head and survived. If your suicide attempt fails they will charge you with attempted murder and lock you up in a mental institution for life.
            Last edited by The Troll; 08-01-2005, 07:21 PM.

Comment

guys please dont respond to this thread anymore.... it's my stupid brother who made this when i rushed off to the bathroom... FREAK!!!!

such a jackass...

now im gonna kill that jerk

Comment

If you know how to hang yourself correctly measuring to weight to drop ratio correctly that also works and is totally painless. However if you f**k up. Either you will strangle to death, or if you drop to far your head and maybe spinal cord will come ripped out.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay
                  If you know how to hang yourself correctly measuring to weight to drop ratio correctly that also works and is totally painless. However if you f**k up. Either you will strangle to death, or if you drop to far your head and maybe spinal cord will come ripped out.
                  ID BE DAMNED!!!!!

Comment

guys please dont respond to this thread anymore.... it's my stupid brother who made this when i rushed off to the bathroom... FREAK!!!!

such a jackass...

now im gonna kill that jerk
                    Bull****. You realized the thread sucked, and wanted out, so you used your "brother" as a scapegoat.

Comment

Working...
                    X