Highlights of Amir Kahn's last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

link is dead.

Comment

where can i get more of Amir khan's bouts, especially his olympics fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MilkMan
        link is dead.

i just saw it it aint dead...the referee was a f_ckin joke, he kept harrasing the american, while amir kept throwing him to the ground from grabing him behind the hand, and calling the last knockdown which th american was obviously thrown down, amir doesnt look the immpressive to be honest, if you see the replays u can see his flaws

Comment

Good to see the fight again. The boy will go far. Good prospect for Britain.

Comment

yeah it did seem the ref was having a go at the american, but you cant deny amir's talent. a great boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Rank
              i just saw it it aint dead...the referee was a f_ckin joke, he kept harrasing the american, while amir kept throwing him to the ground from grabing him behind the hand, and calling the last knockdown which th american was obviously thrown down, amir doesnt look the immpressive to be honest, if you see the replays u can see his flaws
              Whatever mate. Believe what you want to believe. Thats how they ref amatuer boxing and Amir did get a warning for wrestling about. Laughable attempt to discredit him. Yes, please point out all these flaws that the 17 year old Olympic silver medalist has? You are aware that people rarely even get knocked down in the amatuers at that level? Great handspeed, VERY good power for an amatuer,footspeed, aggression and totally level headed. Must be some flaw you spotted. Yes, Amir will fail because of this mystery flaw despite all his other gifts. Talk about focusing on the negatives.

PS. Rafael Marquez is not the real champion, Sahaprom is. Marquez is padding his record and trying to fool everyone into the believing he's the real champ.

Comment

Kahn is undeniably very talented, and i respect him for not going pro the second he came out of the olympics. He's got great handspeed, good footwork & technique and will probably go on to do great things as a pro.

Comment

Amir is the best amatuer in the world and now he has beaten kindelen and not just beat him, he made him look stupid maybe he will get the credit he deserves

Comment

Originally posted by smokeyjackson
                    Amir is the best amatuer in the world and now he has beaten kindelen and not just beat him, he made him look stupid maybe he will get the credit he deserves
                    ah ur from bolton, so have u ever seen amir around like on the streets etc. he seems like a funny guy from the documentary about him just before the fight last night. and also as ur in bolton did u go to the fight or have u been to his gym. im curious.

Comment

Nice job

Wow
                      That kid really put it on that guy great hand speed he is fast would like to see him in pros.
                      What fight was this for if you could send me a massage telling me.Thank

Comment

Working...
                      X