Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People Picking Mosley: If Floyd dominates him I dont want to hear any more hate.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very good win for floyd but floyd fans lets not over hype the win either winky forrest and cotto all hold wins over mosley and the reason shane is considered the number one ww is because he fought margs and we all know due to the circumstances before the margs fight that antonio was not at his "best". good win over a great fighter but floyd needs a couple more wins over top wws to truly be considered an all time great at ww
    Last edited by ny123; 05-01-2010, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Montiel went to the champs hometown as the underdog and stopped him and there's been a lot of threads discrediting him, that happens to pretty much every fighter on here... after a win they get discredited

personally if Floyd beats Shane convincingly, I'd give him credit and rank him p4p #1

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        very good win for floyd but floyd fans lets not over hype the win either winky forrest and cotto all hold wins over mosley and the reason shane is considered the number one ww is because he fought margs and we all know due to the circumstances before the margs fight that antonio was not at his "best". good win over a great fighter but floyd needs a couple more of wins over top wws to truly be considered an all time great at ww
        At the end of the day this is a great win. Shane is the rightful Number 1 WW and the P4P Number 3 in ALL of boxing. This is a GREAT win.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          At the end of the day this is a great win. Shane is the rightful Number 1 WW and the P4P Number 3 in ALL of boxing. This is a GREAT win.
          i agree but lets not make it better then it really is either. this is a great win for floyd and by far the best name on his ww resume but i wouldnt say he becomes an all time great WW with this win in my opinion he needs a couple more wins over top ww competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Parody View Post
            Co-sign, I see excuses already from the same people who said Floyd would not get in the ring with Mosley, Now they are saying If Floyd wins by potshotting its not a good win.
            We need a Phone call after the fight.

Comment

i agree but lets not make it better then it really is either. this is a great win for floyd and by far the best name on his ww resume but i wouldnt say he becomes an all time great WW with this win in my opinion he needs a couple more wins over top ww competition.
              Whether hes an ATG at WW or not doesnt really matter. Hes an ATG already. This is the best WW win he can get right now then when he beats Pac hes an ATG at WW.

Hes already an ATG at 130 and 135 and overall.

Comment

He'll get credit by the real posters, but a lot of people will still discredit him like they do with every major fighter.

You should know that, but at least you have something to bump should Floyd school Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Parody View Post
                  Co-sign, I see excuses already from the same people who said Floyd would not get in the ring with Mosley, Now they are saying If Floyd wins by potshotting its not a good win.
                  You two don't have to worry about me. Just give me until Monday either way.

All I'm saying with the potshotting is that I probably wouldn't consider it a dominant win. This is the first time I've ever picked someone to beat Floyd.

I'm pumped really either way really, the main disappointment to me with a Floyd win would be that the super gay floyd fans on here will become that much more annoying. If Floyd beats shane and Manny I will most certainly have him as an indisputable ATG. I would already hae him like that if he didn't have so many ?s in his resume since 135.

Either way, I'll be on here next week and after a day of talk about the fight its on to my boy PWILL.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    I see alot of Mosley fans going in and getting excited. I dont blame you its fight night but...If Floyd completely undresses him and its not even close. Please dont get on here after the fight discrediting the win.
                    Yes. Count me in. I'm not one who factors in Mosley's age. I haven't talked about it if you check. He's still relatively young in my book.

I'm not a Mosley fan, btw.

Comment

what floyd win would be better than a w over mosley tonight?

Comment

Working...
                      X