Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Mosley The Hardest Puncher Mayweather Has Faced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Mosley could crack at 135, and had they fought there then you might have been right. But Mosleys power diminished at 147, since he wasn't one punch KOing guys anymore.

He one punch Ko'd Vargas and Mayorga at 154. His power was still there.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      very true, but that would have been a disqualification via low blow.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        I thought Oscar most vicious KO was at 140 against Rafael Ruelas.... I mean he just destroyed Ruelas. And, that was build up as a pretty big fight in the West Coast.

The Ruelas fight was actually at 135 where I thought Oscar was at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
          The Ruelas fight was actually at 135 where I thought Oscar was at his best.
          You right, I stand corrected at 135. He did look pretty damn good at 135.

Comment

Diego Corralles was..........

If you not talking about a P4P level then its obviously Shane.

Comment

mosley is known more for speed than power,mosley has fought the best and continues to keep up,but he depends more on clutching and grabbing nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                You right, I stand corrected at 135. He did look pretty damn good at 135.

Yeah Oscar could really bang at 135 and he was very fast with his left hook. He was blowing fighters away at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                  Yeah Oscar could really bang at 135 and he was very fast with his left hook. He was blowing fighters away at that weight.
                  And, he had a solid resume. Hell he had a better resume at 135 than Shane did. And, that is no knock on Shane. A win over Paez, Ruelas, Hernandez, Molina, and Leija. And, like you mentioned blowing them away except for Molina.

Comment

Working...
                  X