Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev has signed the rematch contract, waiting on Son of Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like the fight is all but done then if this is the case. Looking forward to all the Ward haters to stfu for a few days as they come up with new battle plans for dogging Ward 24/7/365.

Comment

Please, please, PLEASE sign the contract Andre.

We need this, we HAVE to get this fight. Please sign andre please!!!!!! for the love of god don't do us like that SOG, please. Thinking about the possibility of this fight not happening and drinking my frap right now is literally making me shake.

There's no way andre turns the legacy down, I have faith. always

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        No. This is the part where they say Ward will sign BUT will pull out citing a phantom injury.

Comment

Dan Rafeal....

Jose from texas [via mobile]

What happen to Sergei kovalev any news ? I'm waiting to see a rematch with Andre ward .we all know ward lost that fight.
          Dan Rafael, The Boxing Guy (12:00 PM)

They're getting close to finalizing the rematch for June 17 at Mandalay Bay.

Kristaps NY [via mobile]

I saw Kovalev post on his social media thursday that he signed a contract sent to him by Rocnation and hasnt heard back. You got any info?
          Dan Rafael, The Boxing Guy (12:07 PM)

As I said a few questions ago they're close. It'll get done.
          http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/cha...-march-24-2017

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
            Yup I was gonna post this. Wards a coward doe

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
              lol cause roc nation literally begging ward to do what is right and rematch. so they're trying everything
              why would rocc nation want the fight though? you think they like losing money? they should be pressuring ward into retirement to save their own asses.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                Kovalev fighting GGG?

damnnnnn! lil g "the gift" fighting crybaby "The Gasser" Kovalev!! WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                X