Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Swift" Garcia Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both guys showed good skills and Thurman won with his legs as most predicted.

Danny's chin is for real and Thurman can do many things in the ring.

The right guy won, didn't like that he coasted at the end because he could had lost or gotten a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Bradley is #2 behind Brook. Then comes Thurman. Pac isn't in the picture.
      Bradley loses to both of those guys last night. He's living off a past that was a long time ago.

Comment

• vs.

Deontay Wilder Windmills or Keiph Thurman?

Comment

• ... These are the figures provided by ShoStats:

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

vs.

Just keep throwing. That's what people here wanted Thurman do. Keep throwing. No technique. Just throw.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Just keep throwing. That's what people here wanted Thurman do. Keep throwing. No technique. Just throw.

I changed da channel champ! a drunk octopus!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Yea, I didn't have a fave here but it is disheartening to think the sport I love is judged in such a shoddy way. It's like playing cards and not being sure if the deck is full.
                Yes Red...

Like playing pocker with a guy named "doc." or playing pool against a guy named "slim."

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Bradley loses to both of those guys last night. He's living off a past that was a long time ago.
                  No way, he would put a schooling on Garcia. I'd favor Bradley to also outbox Thurman as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    LMAO.

You really have nothing to back up that ludicrous statement. Aside from Pacquiao Bradley has never lost, he's never come CLOSE.

Break down for me how Thurman or Garcia beat Bradley so I can rip your post to shreds.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

vs.

As long as you've watched boxing you can't tell the difference?

One is literal windmill punching, the other is a wide overhand right....

step into a boxing gym once in your life ffs. Just lol @ calling everything that isn't a tight punch "windmilling".

Comment

Working...
                      X