Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Fighters Were Fighting Five or Six Times a Year...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    5-6 times a year fighting top opposition. their careers would be super short.
    It wouldn't have to be top opposition. Hopefully 2 of the five or six would be top opposition. The other fights would keep fighters sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      Fighters don't get injured every single fight. And there would be less injuries if you had guys stepping into the ring more often. They wouldn't have the ring rust that causes these injuries. Hey, if anybody's that brittle, I'm sure they could get a 2-3 fight a year schedule, but a lot of guys could do it no problem.

i can tell you never boxed before.

Comment

i can tell you never boxed before.
        What a brilliant answer.

Comment

What a brilliant answer.
          better than your stupid one about fighters fighting more often and getting hurt less HAHAHAHAHAH stupid ass.

Comment

better than your stupid one about fighters fighting more often and getting hurt less HAHAHAHAHAH stupid ass.
            Well, how could I begin to compare with the intelligence level of a poster who has a picture of woman acting like she's masturbating? Obviously a beacon of intellect.

Comment

Well, how could I begin to compare with the intelligence level of a poster who has a picture of woman acting like she's masturbating? Obviously a beacon of intellect.
              yeah because that picture has everything to do with your dumbass comment of fighting more times in a year = less damage.

HAHAHAH read that and think about.

you actually think fighting more times a year = less damage????

yeah because the percent of extra head trauma, injuries to hands, cuts that can occur is all raised more statistically fighting MORE OFTEN.

stupid kid thinks fighting more times a year = less damage. by that logic, drink more beers often because thats less damage then way fewer times, smoke more cigarettes because more smoke in your lungs is better then less smoke.

Comment

yeah because that picture has everything to do with your dumbass comment of fighting more times in a year = less damage.

HAHAHAH read that and think about.

you actually think fighting more times a year = less damage????

yeah because the percent of extra head trauma, injuries to hands, cuts that can occur is all raised more statistically fighting MORE OFTEN.

stupid kid thinks fighting more times a year = less damage. by that logic, drink more beers often because thats less damage then way fewer times, smoke more cigarettes because more smoke in your lungs is better then less smoke.
                Given the picture and your GGG comment, you're just a disgusting person. Active fighters are sharper, but I'm sure sicker thoughts occupy your mind to keep any rational thinking out. Keep being disgusting and watch GGG keep winning, loser.

Comment

Given the picture and your GGG comment, you're just a disgusting person. Active fighters are sharper, but I'm sure sicker thoughts occupy your mind to keep any rational thinking out. Keep being disgusting and watch GGG keep winning, loser.
                  says the man who thinks more damage on the body is better then less.

Comment

ROFL HAHAHHAHAHAHA

I honestly can not stop laughing at the fact you think more damage to the brain and hands is better then less, because more head trauma keeps them sharper.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAHHAA

Comment

They'd suffer from over training, before each fight

Comment

Working...
                      X