No announcement yet.

Jacobs VADA instagram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs VADA instagram

So I read the past thread about Jacobs not possibly having been tested with VADA as of yet and decided to post and ask him on his IG....a couple of people responded and he erasedthose comments and blocked me

Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
    So I read the past thread about Jacobs not possibly having been tested with VADA as of yet and decided to post and ask him on his IG....a couple of people responded and he erasedthose comments and blocked me
    So you went on his page to harass him and talk shit and he blocked you. What's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      So you went on his page to harass him and talk shit and he blocked you. What's the problem?
      No, I asked if he was enrolled in vada...that's all no more no less

Comment

No, I asked if he was enrolled in vada...that's all no more no less
        And what did the comments say?

Comment

Wow, your anti GGG bias showed here again. He had said he just asked about it.

Comment

And what did the comments say?
            One comment asked if GGG was also enrolled and the other comment asked if vada was mandatory for the fight....that's as far as I saw before I got blocked.....on a side note, I'm not a ggg fan, just want to see a good fight between two good fighters

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Wow, your anti GGG bias showed here again. He had said he just asked about it.
              I didn't say anything about GGG. I'm talking about this dude whining because he got blocked. Did I say it was ok for Danny not to be enrolled in VADA? Maybe he's waiting 3 weeks out like GGG did against Lemieux. Or four weeks out like he did against Wade. Don't remember seeing any complaints from you when GGG waited to enroll

Comment

One comment asked if GGG was also enrolled and the other comment asked if vada was mandatory for the fight....that's as far as I saw before I got blocked.....on a side note, I'm not a ggg fan, just want to see a good fight between two good fighters
                Did GGG block you when you went on his page to ask him why he hadn't enrolled in VADA four weeks out from the Lemieux fight. Or when you went on his page to ask him why he hadn't enrolled for VADA 5 weeks out from the Wade fight?

Comment

I didn't say anything about GGG. I'm talking about this dude whining because he got blocked. Did I say it was ok for Danny not to be enrolled in VADA? Maybe he's waiting 3 weeks out like GGG did against Lemieux. Or four weeks out like he did against Wade. Don't remember seeing any complaints from you when GGG waited to enroll
                  Did GGG block you when you went on his page to ask him why he hadn't enrolled in VADA four weeks out from the Lemieux fight. Or when you went on his page to ask him why he hadn't enrolled for VADA 5 weeks out from the Wade fight?
                  What's happening bro? 3 weeks are now turning into 4 weeks and 4 weeks into 5 weeks?

GGG was tested the same amount of time than Lemieux and Wade when they fought. Now GGG is being tested 365 while we're not sure if Jacobs is being tested, and his team is not answering questions about it.

Also GGG was one of the first P4P fighters to use VADA. Before it was mandatory by WBC.

Comment

I was blocked by GGG (or whoever runs the account) during the Lemieux fight...got bombarded by people cursing me out.....can only check his page through internet explorer now

Comment

Working...
                    X