Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm saving a bottle of champagne for MaurinHO's firing...

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      He was class last year, arguably our best player I thought with Sagna.

Didn't get dropped from what I remember, maybe had some fitness issues.

Even still, Pellegrini did a crap job so any decision he made last year means **** all to me.

Kante has a better engine (Dinho's is still unbelievable) but I feel like Fernandinho does everything else better.
      Don't you dare use ''Dinho'' when talking about that bum ever again.

There's only one Dinho, and he sure as hell weren't no peanut headed defensive midfielder.

Comment

• I actually want Mourinho to get his mojo back.

He looks a like a sad ghost. Sick of hearing that guy make excuses. He is far more entertaining when he is telling everyone what a **** Arsene Wenger is.

Pep is such a boring ****. Hope he isn't around for long.

Klopp is great but manages the worst fucking team in the world.

And Conte will like have his spirit broken by the collection of bums in the Chelsea first team squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Obviously disagree with all that shite. But Hazard...........

He is what he is. Just a guy who plays a bit of football and is really good at it - on his day. I've accepted him now. If you could compare Hazard to anyone it would be that Assou-Ekotto dude who played for Spurs who hated football.

Hazard doesn't really like football imo. He's hit his ceiling already. And he will never, ever ever really perform when anybody gives a [[/B]hit about the match. Because if you have 21 guys on the pitch who really care about the game Hazard simply can't match them. He can't pretend to care can he? It's simply not in him. He will go through the motions and do enough to be professional-ish.

Hazard would be happiest playing for PSG against a team of Brie salesmen. I am not even criticising Hazard anymore he's just not much of a competitor so he can't be a great player. His mooted move to Real is a bit of a joke. No way could Hazard do anything but fail in such an environment were so many people care.

I don't care too much about Hazard really but from his point of view he should be happy in a middling Chelsea team who are downgrading by the season and expectations of him and the team tumbling as a result.

In short. Eden Hazard is Matt Le Tissier. He needs a smaller pond or failing that a pond in which he is the shark surrounded by goldfish.

Eden Hazard is a profound disappointment not only to Chelsea but to the sport. The antithesis of what any football fan really wants whether you support Chelsea or Chesham.

Eden Hazard - somewhat of a ****.
          Ask yourself, why does he hate football? What do you think it could be that has made him go from the happy go lucky football mad youngster who used to play with a big smile on his face at Lille to literally looking like he now hates the game?

Chelsea have sucked the love of the game right out of him. I'm not even taking the p1ss when i say that. Genuinley. They've ruined him.

I still reckon he's got one last year before he's completely ruined...if he leaves before the start of next season and joins a proper footballing club watch him go on to become the top top player he was destined to be. I actually reckon a move to Real Madrid would be better for him than PSG. PSG would be too easy for him. He needs to join a club like Real, a club that'll get his juices flowing again, a proper footballing club where he'll be encouraged to go out and become a star again....where the fans will love him for expressing himself in a way his talent deserves.

Comment

• Chelsea is an easy team to play for.

They are now shite and not expected to win anything.

You just need to run about a bit and care. A 74-year-old John Terry manages it no problem.

Comment

• Manchester City chiefs have given the go-ahead on plans to expand the Etihad Stadium, increasing the overall capacity to 61,000.

Comment

• What is that **** film with Kevin Costner in it?

Field of dreams?

If you build it they will come, lol.

I don't give a fuck about Man City tbh - I would rather they won the league every year as opposed to say the hell of either Liverpool or Arsenal winning it. But it is quite funny. I went to the youth cup game between Chelsea and City last year. ****s send me pure emails about games still.

If they make that ground any bigger someone is probably going to come to my house and force me to attend or something.

Don't see the fascination with it. Juventus have a small ground. They actually made their ground smaller. Also their tickets are pretty inexpensive as it is. I don't see the point.

It looks crap on tele when there is noone there at the very least.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-19-2016, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Hazard plays with bums though chelsea probably have the worst attacking mids for big teams Willian Oscar Pedro Moses even Costa link up play is ****

Think if Chelsea drop one of willian for Cesc then hazard will be much better

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Hazard plays with bums though chelsea probably have the worst attacking mids for big teams Willian Oscar Pedro Moses even Costa link up play is ****

Think if Chelsea drop one of willian for Cesc then hazard will be much better
                    I get slagged off by my mates for not liking Willian.

He's not very good tbh. Has about 60 goals in about 400 games of something. Utter waste of a shirt.

He also stops the balls dead, never overlaps a terrible Ivanovic leaving Brana to use his non-existent football ability to put a 'cross' in, and has a horrible habit of always looking like a 400 metre runner who is easing up after winning a race. He's not even a good worker. Especially now Kante is there. Moses is a more dynamic functional player than Willian who only ever looks good when he is bursting through the middle of the pitch.

Willian is not very bright either. He has the ability to play as a winger but he just choice not to to. He choices to stop the ball dead and pass it back to Brana.

Moses will just drive down the outside and get a cross in. Now and again he will get tackled and look awful but at least he is trying. Willian is mostly a cop out.

I think I would probably go with:

-----------Kante----------------------

-------RLC--------------Cesc---------

--------------Hazard------------------

--------------Costa-------------------

And natural full backs. RLC gets subbed out for Oscar or Batshuayi depending on whether we are winning or losing.

And Moses can come on and provide width if Hazard put onto the left if we need more of that.

I am really disappointed Chelsea are still playing the same system and players who let us down so badly last year. I don't get it.

Especially Ivanovic. Seeing his name on the team sheet makes me feel sick.

I can see why Cesc doesn't start though. He is nearly too slow to be able to play at the level he is at.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-19-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      I get slagged off by my mates for not liking Willian.

He's not very good tbh. Has about 60 goals in about 400 games of something. Utter waste of a shirt.

He also stops the balls dead, never overlaps a terrible Ivanovic leaving Brana to use his non-existent football ability to put a 'cross' in, and has a horrible habit of always looking like a 400 metre runner who is easing up after winning a race. He's not even a good worker. Especially now Kante is there. Moses is a more dynamic functional player than Willian who only ever looks good when he is bursting through the middle of the pitch.

Willian is not very bright either. He has the ability to play as a winger but he just choice not to to. He choices to stop the ball dead and pass it back to Brana.

Moses will just drive down the outside and get a cross in. Now and again he will get tackled and look awful but at least he is trying. Willian is mostly a cop out.

I think I would probably go with:

-----------Kante----------------------

-------RLC--------------Cesc---------

--------------Hazard------------------

--------------Costa-------------------

And natural full backs. RLC gets subbed out for Oscar or Batshuayi depending on whether we are winning or losing.

And Moses can come on and provide width if Hazard put onto the left if we need more of that.

I am really disappointed Chelsea are still playing the same system and players who let us down so badly last year. I don't get it.

Especially Ivanovic. Seeing his name on the team sheet makes me feel sick.

I can see why Cesc doesn't start though. He is nearly too slow to be able to play at the level he is at.
                      Yeah Willian is just not good going forward never has been even at Shakhtar playing in **** Ukrainian league he didn't have many goals or assists
                      guy couldn't even get past ****ing James Milner who played LB for Liverpool
                      Oscar still have moments of brilliance once in a while and Pedro is shot

I honestly think if Hazard plays for City with De Bruyne Silva , Aguero he would be in same level as neymar, suarez and Bale

Comment

Working...
                      X