Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Feels Mayweather Using McGregor Angle To 'Keep Current'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Feels Mayweather Using McGregor Angle To 'Keep Current'

Veteran promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank isn't putting much stock into the reports/rumors of Floyd Mayweather coming out of retirement to face MMA superstar Conor McGregor that have sprouted up recently and have gained steam in the last week or so.

[Click Here To Read More]

Its working thanks for contributing Bob .

Comment

I for one hope the fight gets made, why the **** not. It will be a fun and entertaining while it last.

Comment

no ****, floyd is an attention whore. we all know that

Comment

Biggest fight to be made in boxing. The hype and promotion would be unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            no ****, floyd is an attention whore. we all know that
            That's doubtful. Floyd gives very few interviews, rarely posts on social media, and has a cold relationship with the media. Floyd does however like making money! And right now McGregor is the only one who could help Floyd sell a huge pay per view. But everything says and does goes viral. The guy drives some people cray lol.

Conor might be a bigger attention whore at this stage of their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
              I for one hope the fight gets made, why the **** not. It will be a fun and entertaining while it last.
              No man, even if it's boxing Mcgregor just lost to Diaz. This would be a smack in the face to fans on both sides. Stop buying ****ing garbage like that seriously.

Comment

I don't mind the fight being made if I don't have to pay for it, which really means that I have a problem with this fight being made.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                  No man, even if it's boxing Mcgregor just lost to Diaz. This would be a smack in the face to fans on both sides. Stop buying ****ing garbage like that seriously.
                  shut the fuck up take your high and mighty ass down to petition.org, here we talk reality!

Comment

Arum obviously hasn't been on Boxingscene lately. A retired 40 year old is still the lead topic of discussion on this site. What happened to boxing moving on after Floyd retires

Comment

Working...
                    X