Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Margarito: "**** the haters, they dont know ****.. I WANT COTTO and CANELO!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Margarito: "**** the haters, they dont know ****.. I WANT COTTO and CANELO!!"

"I realized there are no good mexican fighters so I got the itch to comeback... A lot of people who dont know **** saying "his eye is messed up, he is doing it for the money, he is risking his life, hes got a glass eye" they dont know ****...

Cotto, Cotto, Cotto.. I want him. A third fight to untie things. Ask Canela if he wants to fight me too... I will fight ANYBODY."
    WAR MARGARITOOOO!!!!!

I wouldn't mind seeing Canelo unload a bunch of combos on his old, cheating a**

Comment

The Real G In Boxing Is Back. Thank You Boxing GODS!

Finally our Prayers Have Been Answered, Thank you Boxing Gods! for answering our prayers and giving us one of the greatest gift in boxing, A true warrior who strikes fear into peasants with just his sheer presence!

WAR MARGARITO

Death To You Cowards!

Comment

He ain't **** and hasn't done **** to get either. That loser.

Comment

The Real G In Boxing Is Back. Thank You Boxing GODS!

Finally our Prayers Have Been Answered, Thank you Boxing Gods! for answering our prayers and giving us one of the greatest gift in boxing, A true warrior who strikes fear into peasants with just his sheer presence!
          I'm curious as to why he only wants to rematch Cotto when it was actually Mosley that beat him into submission and erased his aura of invincibility. I'm sure taking a loss like that must still bother him. Does anyone know if Margarito has mentioned a rematch with Mosley recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
            He ain't **** and hasn't done **** to get either. That loser.
            Grrrrrrr!!!!

Comment

his right eye looks like a glass eye

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                I'm curious as to why he only wants to rematch Cotto when it was actually Mosley that beat him into submission and erased his aura of invincibility. I'm sure taking a loss like that must still bother him. Does anyone know if Margarito has mentioned a rematch with Mosley recently?
                The reasons he wants Cotto and not Shane are simple. Cotto is champ, he beat him and Cotto would be for money.
                Also Shane is a bad style match up. He couldn't ever beat Shane.

Comment

The reasons he wants Cotto and not Shane are simple. Cotto is champ, he beat him and Cotto would be for money.
                  Also Shane is a bad style match up. He couldn't ever beat Shane.
                  I hear you. Margarito might be better off facing Canelo then, I'm sure Cotto would rape him in negotiations out of spite.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                    I hear you. Margarito might be better off facing Canelo then, I'm sure Cotto would rape him in negotiations out of spite.
                    Margarito KOs canelo after the 8th round when canelo is going to be huffing and puffing and frustrated he can't hurt margarito

Comment

Working...
                    X