Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was Prince Naseem Toughest fighter he faced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He fought once after Barrera and decided to quit because he was having hand problems and because he didn't like being away for months at a time in training camps from his family.

He made a lot of money at a young age, won titles and had the fame. Probably lost his hunger for success too and felt like going for some MaccyD's

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Hamed showed how a true champion bounces back from a loss......oh wait........

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
        Wayne McCullough ate some great shots and didn't stop coming forward. Then again that can be said about most of McCulloughs fights.

pretty much...pocket rocket had a hell of a beard and took whatever opponents threw at him...made me sad to see a past prime wayne take punishment from scott harrison tho

Comment

I don't really care to take sides. Nas is one of the most entertaining fighters there ever was for me. Brought a lot of coverage for the lower weights. I personally think we should be grateful for that but whatever.

Comment

McCollough. Paul Ingle too. That was a nice little fight up to the KO

Comment

Working...
            X