Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Spence loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some good responses in this thread, I think Spence is a good fighter and a big threat to brook, I hope it's a good fight, but would want Brook to win as he's my countryman.

Comment

Doubt Spence will lose a decision unless they strong arm him. The verdict is on his chin... IF he gets KTFO then the hype will be over instantly pretty much. Hopefully he is the goodz.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
        I won't give up on him easily, but I'd certainly lose a lot of confidence in him. Losing to your first legit opponent is a pretty bad look.
        Depends on "how" you lose. Not a bad look if it's a tough competive fight. Brook is a very good fighter. If Brook makes him look average then it's obviously a bad look.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Depends on "how" you lose. Not a bad look if it's a tough competive fight. Brook is a very good fighter. If Brook makes him look average then it's obviously a bad look.
          Do you think a lot of Spence fans who are saying he's the next SRL will claim that he was never any good because I can see it happening. (Not the real fans but these weird nuthuggers who worship every new American coming through)

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
            Do you think a lot of Spence fans who are saying he's the next SRL will claim that he was never any good because I can see it happening. (Not the real fans but these weird nuthuggers who worship every new American coming through)
            It's not an American thing though. You find Nuthuggers in every country and people need to take everything they say with a grain of salt, cause nuthuggers are delusional.

Comment

Nope, Brook is a well schooled fighter. I have seen boxers who are Americans but have given Brook a well deserved respect despite his lack of tough resume at 147, make no mistake if Spence beat Brook over here then he would have live up to the hype, the belief others have in him and he would have made a statement. Because at 147 Brook would NOT be easy for anyone. Even though am picking Spence, I would NOT be shocked if Brook beats him. This is a huge jump in opposition and experience for Spence, but it is a jump that his talents is suppose to overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                It's not an American thing though. You find Nuthuggers in every country and people need to take everything they say with a grain of salt, cause nuthuggers are delusional.
                Oh absolutely, there are plenty of nuthuggers in every country, the particular ones only support black american fighters though, you'll probably know the ones i'm talking about. Just interested to see how they react in this situation.

Comment

Lets see what happens. I think fans that write off a fighter based on a loss would probably do the same here. Especially since its 20 fights into his career.

I think he will lose but will compete. Brook is a very good fighter and well rounded, well schooled. Spence will have his moments but come short and it will likely serve him well moving forward.

Comment

All the dindus would find a new black hope

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      All the dindus would find a new black hope
                      And you'd still be a little dog-eating munchkin with a 2" d*ck.

Comment

Working...
                      X