Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are boxing matches where a very tough boxer gets broken down and stopped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    Considering he was no longer fit to carry out the assigned task, yes: he was broken down.
    Klitschko's spirit, mind, and soul weren't broken down though. His skeleton and bones were still strong.

Do you really think he was deteriorating that bad?

Yes, his delicate white skin was falling apart but he was willing and able to travel to deeper waters with Lewis.

Comment

Arguello vs Pryor I

Holmes vs Cooney
      Last edited by koolkc107; 05-26-2016, 06:08 PM.

Comment

In no particular order:

Kostya Tszyu vs Vince Phillips

Kostya Tszyu vs Ricky Hatton

Maxim vs SRR

Lamotta vs SRR (St Valentines day massacre)

Haye vs Chisora

Walcott vs Marciano

Holyfield vs Tyson

Pacquiao vs Morales II

Pacquiao vs Barrera I

Schmeling vs Louis

Alex Arthur vs Michael Gomez

(not on the same scale but great fight and Arthur was a big prospect that was never the same)

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          Klitschko's spirit, mind, and soul weren't broken down though. His skeleton and bones were still strong.

Do you really think he was deteriorating that bad?

Yes, his delicate white skin was falling apart but he was willing and able to travel to deeper waters with Lewis.
          That's something I will never understand about boxing fans.

If someone get punched to the body, repeatedly, and ends up tiring, people won't say ''Oh, he only lost because his stamina was depleted."

If someone got tagged by a monstrous punch, and got knocked the f out, people would say ''Oh well, he only lost because he got caught."

Lennox worked his eye like an evil surgeon. Klitschko was not fit to continue the fight after the beating Lennox gave him. He was broken down to the point where there was a risk of blindness.

Comment

Amir Imam - Adrian Granados

I don't know how tough Imam was thought to be, but it was really fun to watch Granados outlast Imam's power and wear him down.

Comment

Working...
            X