No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs a Prime Sakio Bika

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
    People usually don't obsessively trash-talk c-level fighters. Because they are insignificant.... On the other hand they do trash talk fighters, if they feel insecure about their favorites against said fighters...
    Oh and here's example of my bias...Frampton is a b!tch if he avoids Rigo....See...Not biased

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
      Oh and here's example of my bias...Frampton is a b!tch if he avoids Rigo....See...Not biased
      Another Brit butt-hurt that Froch ran into retirement with the tail between his legs...Now he hates GGG for that...

Comment

Another Brit butt-hurt that Froch ran into retirement with the tail between his legs...Now he hates GGG for that...
        Not a brit...I'm Irish and I hate Carl Froch...Get GGG's nuts out of your mouth, it's clearly messing with your head Nice try though, I don't hate GGG, he has just proved nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          Not a brit...I'm Irish and I hate Carl Froch...Get GGG's nuts out of your mouth, it's clearly messing with your head Nice try though, I don't hate GGG, he has just proved nothing.
          Don't talk to me anymore, "Irish"! You're not fit to have a conversation with decent ppl...

Comment

I always wanted to see Froch vs Bika.

Would have been a blast.

Not sure how dangerous in terms of putting elite fighters out Bika was. Nearly everything was looped and some shots were brought up from his knees. Great fighters wouldn't get chinned by Bika. Golovkin certainly wouldn't. Bika would rough him up though. He roughed everybody up.

Comment

Don't talk to me anymore, "Irish"! You're not fit to have a conversation with decent ppl...
              I'll take that as you admitting you were wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I always wanted to see Froch vs Bika.

Would have been a blast.

Not sure how dangerous in terms of putting elite fighters out Bika was. Nearly everything was looped and some shots were brought up from his knees. Great fighters wouldn't get chinned by Bika. Golovkin certainly wouldn't. Bika would rough him up though. He roughed everybody up.
                ... not Golovkin's case: once he started the 'shifting' Bika would have had looked stunned and lost...

Comment

Bika gets stopped for the first time. I disagree with gatekeeper sentiment. Sam Soliman is a solid MW gate keeper and former champion. He actual 1-1 against Bika and without a doubt won his championship unlike Bika who got that dubious decision against Periban in a title shot Uncle Al bought for him.

The more realistic fight is GGG vs Soliman, which could have happened at one point in time.

Comment

Golovkin KO4 in 4 rounds. These hate threads are getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                      People talk about Golovkin like he's this killer

but how does he do against a prime bika at 168?

Bika was the ultimate 168lb gatekeeper to the elite, if you could hang, you beat him, if you are anything less than elite at the weight, you lose

personally i think bika would knock him out
                      At what weight would they fight at 164?

Comment

Working...
                      X