Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one in here really think Bradley beat PAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    It wasn't domination, Manny refused to do much and missed a whole lot, but Bradley didn't do any more.
    Pacquiao deserved the decision but he didn't do anything significant to Bradley.

I have a feeling Tim beats him legitimately in a rematch.

Pacquaio missing is a cop-out, because you could say exactly the same about Bradley with his air jabs and pitty pat punches. Fact is Pacquaio out landed Bradley in every category, including power punches by a wide margin. He landed the cleaner, harder and more accurate shots and was clearly bothered by Pacquaios power and speed.

Your feeling of Tim beating him in a rematch has zero proof or logic to support it, styles make fights, as observed today, and Bradley doesn't match well against Manny.

Comment

I had it Bradley 7-5..IMO tho 7-5 either way would be fair..

Comment

Bradley fan here, not much of a Pacman fan. But nope, I think Pacman won 7-5. Bradley won the 1st 2 and the last 3. I do find it hilarious however that Pacman fans act like Bradley didn't win a round. I've seen worse robberies than that.

Comment

lmao people need to stop the BS. I like Bradley, I'm a fan, but he lost against Pac, no ifs or buts about it. It was closer than people made it out to be but Pacquiao clearly won the fight with what looked like a half assed effort.

Comment

even bradley was surprised when he was called out as the winner. posters saying that it was not a robbery are either ******ed or just plain dumb.

Comment

Pac will always beat Bradley just like Marquez will always give Pac trouble. Styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                When I hear Bradley say he beat PAC and I've seen some people agree, I get sick to my stomach . There is no way in hell Bradley beat PAC nor does he beat him if they fight again. I know this is old but I keeps coming up. I'm an unbiased fan IMO, but PAC outclasses brad.
                Check box rec or espn.

All sorces say bradley won an that he is undefeated
                32 have tried 32 have failed

Carry on

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I had it Bradley 7-5..IMO tho 7-5 either way would be fair..
                  Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  The 3 judges weren't Floyd or Bradley fans you stupid mother****er. Your mom should have swallowed your *****ass.
                  Only two Alts. Im shocked. Rome-by-KO...you can stay.
                  Goldie...you can fuk off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    Check box rec or espn.

All sorces say bradley won an that he is undefeated
                    32 have tried 32 have failed

Carry on
                    oops...one more

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Bradley fan here, not much of a Pacman fan. But nope, I think Pacman won 7-5. Bradley won the 1st 2 and the last 3. I do find it hilarious however that Pacman fans act like Bradley didn't win a round. I've seen worse robberies than that.
                      It wasn't the worst ever in terms of round swing, however 9 times of 10 the money guy benefits from the robbery. That's what made it shocking. Plus in most opinions it was very wide, 9-3 on average on press row. That's wider than PWill Lara, I bet.

Also, you never see posters going around saying PWill beat Lara, Rios beat Abril etc. You don't even see any saying, that Rios Abril was a close fight, much closer than perceived.

Comment

Working...
                      X