No announcement yet.

any1 going to fights this weekend in san antonio? berto vs sotokarrass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any1 going to fights this weekend in san antonio? berto vs sotokarrass

I got my.ringside tickets already thanks to leijas promo company. I heard ticketmaster has nomore good tickets left.

Karass is going to give him serious trouble. Berto's speed is going to play a big role in this fight though.

Isn't Thurman fighting that unknown Argentinian who supposed to have more power then Matthysse?

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
      Isn't Thurman fighting that unknown Argentinian who supposed to have more power then Matthysse?
      Apparently. Figueroa is on this card too taking on some Japanese cat. It's a pretty good card as far as action goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
        Karass is going to give him serious trouble. Berto's speed is going to play a big role in this fight though.

lol he looks like a bum on paper. he's fought no one and was dropped and nearly lost to a journeyman. looks like a phillip ndou type opponent with shiny record and shiny glass jaw to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          lol he looks like a bum on paper. he's fought no one and was dropped and nearly lost to a journeyman. looks like a phillip ndou type opponent with shiny record and shiny glass jaw to go with it.
          kinda like matthyese, beat up a bunch of argentinian coal miners, should be interesting

Comment

any1 ? am excited as fck this is my first major fight card!

Comment

Working...
            X