No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Canelo Go Face To Face in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Floyd is shook like a can of spray paint. All I wanna know is he going to wear glasses in the ring too? Because he hides behind those things every single time Canelo comes around.
    its gamesmanship you idiot. i can't wait to catch you on here after mayweather whoops him.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
      i bet mayweather was booed like no tommorrow !!!

i found a video on youtube !!!
      i was there good turn out

Comment

Canelo is super stylish...I can't wait for this fight.

Canelo took his sunglasses off for the stare down.

Comment

Floyd is shook like a can of spray paint. All I wanna know is he going to wear glasses in the ring too? Because he hides behind those things every single time Canelo comes around.
          If he was scared he wouldn't have made the fight happen so quickly after he just came off of a fight...let's be real...

Comment

Pre fight: Mayweather is so scared

Post fight: Mayweather cherry picked a bum

Comment

Check this out ...

FACEBOOK QUESTION OF THE DAY
              What’s the deal with Floyd’s sunglasses?
              –Sondra McIntosh, Sharps Chapel, TN

Mayweather has been donning the shades both indoors and out since getting a “vampire facelift,” a procedure in which a patient’s blood is drawn from the arm before specific platelets are removed and re-injected into multiple areas of the skin around the face to address wrinkles. Asked why he got the work done, he smiled and said, “It’s a secret.”

SAVING FACE
              Tribune Media Company fashion columnist Michael Korb suggests machismo might have played a role in Mayweather’s decision—as an already spry 36-year-old—to get some work done prior to meeting an opponent who’ll be just 23 when they go face to face in September. “He’ll look five years younger come fight night,” Korb said. “That’s sure to intimidate Saul.”

Comment

Originally posted by lxfilms View Post
                Check this out ...

FACEBOOK QUESTION OF THE DAY
                What’s the deal with Floyd’s sunglasses?
                –Sondra McIntosh, Sharps Chapel, TN

Mayweather has been donning the shades both indoors and out since getting a “vampire facelift,” a procedure in which a patient’s blood is drawn from the arm before specific platelets are removed and re-injected into multiple areas of the skin around the face to address wrinkles. Asked why he got the work done, he smiled and said, “It’s a secret.”

SAVING FACE
                Tribune Media Company fashion columnist Michael Korb suggests machismo might have played a role in Mayweather’s decision—as an already spry 36-year-old—to get some work done prior to meeting an opponent who’ll be just 23 when they go face to face in September. “He’ll look five years younger come fight night,” Korb said. “That’s sure to intimidate Saul.”
                doing everything he can to not look like Papa Floyd haha

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post

Comment

canelo too hot for floyd cant stare him in the eyes without glasses

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post

whats funny is he cant even stare in the eye his cherrypick + 152 catchweight

Comment

Working...
                      X