No announcement yet.

Biggest Ass-Whippings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by butterfly1964
    but there were a lot of low-level beat-downs in boxing history. if everyone put one of those, then nobody would know what anyone was talking about.

if u put a nobody and a nobody then i would understand. but every1 knows tyson. and why the **** r u on my case look at skydogs he said the same **** i did with the two fights. SOMEONES PICKIN ON SOMEBODY. jus tryin to start an argument arnt u

Comment

It doesn't really matter what caliber Tyson vs. Johnson was, that was one of the worst beatings I've ever seen. That last right hook is thrown with so much explosion it's scary.

If you want to just see beatings of people, not KO's, beatings, then watch Ali vs. Terrell. 15 one-sided, brutal rounds, where the champ takes out all of his anger on the disrespecful Ernie Terrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydog
        It doesn't really matter what caliber Tyson vs. Johnson was, that was one of the worst beatings I've ever seen. That last right hook is thrown with so much explosion it's scary.

If you want to just see beatings of people, not KO's, beatings, then watch Ali vs. Terrell. 15 one-sided, brutal rounds, where the champ takes out all of his anger on the disrespecful Ernie Terrel.
        dempsey-willard was worse.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins' dismantling of William Joppy.

Comment

Originally posted by dgreisman
            Bernard Hopkins' dismantling of William Joppy.
            nope. dempsey-willard.

Comment

Willard wasn't punished as Terrell and Patterson were against Ali. I know Dempsey knocked him down more (well, no ****, 7 times) but Ali could have knocked either of them out, but he wanted to punish them for taunting him. And that's exactly what he did.

Lennox Lewis sure did punish Tyson badly, but an aging Tyson sure did show heart that we never knew he had that night.

Comment

Willard wasn't punished as Terrell and Patterson were against Ali. I know Dempsey knocked him down more (well, no ****, 7 times) but Ali could have knocked either of them out, but he wanted to punish them for taunting him. And that's exactly what he did.

Lennox Lewis sure did punish Tyson badly, but an aging Tyson sure did show heart that we never knew he had that night.
                willard's face was bloody, and he got pummeled by the hard hitting manassah mauler. ali wasn't a power puncher so that wasn't as bad as with dempsey.

Comment

Yea, but the fate of Terrell and Patterson were at Ali's hands. Dempsey and Willard is a usual ass-whipping. For bigger ass-whipping, Dempsey-Willard definetley takes the cake.

For dishing out more punishment, definetly Patterson or Terrel. Watching Ali bash Patterson's brains in is the hardest thing for me to watch (apart from Smokin' Joe absolutely delivering it to Ellis).

Comment

Yea, but the fate of Terrell and Patterson were at Ali's hands. Dempsey and Willard is a usual ass-whipping. For bigger ass-whipping, Dempsey-Willard definetley takes the cake.

For dishing out more punishment, definetly Patterson or Terrel. Watching Ali bash Patterson's brains in is the hardest thing for me to watch (apart from Smokin' Joe absolutely delivering it to Ellis).
                    to me dempsey's destruction was harder for me to watch than any of ali's fights. even before willard stood up straight willard was right in front of his face hitting him making sure jess would stay down.

Comment

Greg Page's humiliation of Marty Monroe.

Comment

Working...
                      X