Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why does racist kayne west hate black women?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does racist kayne west hate black women?

For someone who hates white people, why does he obsess over white girls, all the gils he tries to hook up with are white. yet he hates white people???

amber, kate upton and now the blonde out pof the film beastly...why is this???

U mad?

Comment

Seems like the Breezies love Yeezy.

Comment

Can a man not fcuk white girls, without being called a racist. Doesn't make sense does it.

Comment

What can I say, white women love black men...

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
            What can I say, white women love black men...

i doubt that mate..hes not excatly a looker is he

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              The slags seem to think he is. So does Kate Upton, Amber Rose, and the many fair skinned hoes he's shagged.

Post a pic of your women so we can have a laugh.

Comment

For someone who hates white people, why does he obsess over white girls, all the gils he tries to hook up with are white. yet he hates white people???

amber, kate upton and now the blonde out pof the film beastly...why is this???

So if he is attracted to white girls hes racist?

he hated white people? I remember him saying he loves white people on ustream

and I pretty much have dated every race out there with the exception of black girls(not because I didn't want to) ,the ones I get with the most are Latinas and Whites ...

Comment

he's trying to do to white women what he feels the white man has been doing to him all his life..

fuck 'em

Comment

yeah and the world is based on women going for men based on looks. Somehow, the fact he is very rich and famous surely counts for nothing...NOT! I think being extremely rich and famous makes him very confident.

I mean look at some beauties in the world such as melissa theriau (sp?) who's spouse is less than stellar in the looks dep and j lo.

Comment

Working...
                    X