Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
    There is a reason Manny gives Arum 30%

Bob has the boxing media on lock.

When Oscar raped that 15 y/o girl in mexico...Arum hushed that ***** with a quickness.

Pac's good-guy image is just as fake as Floyd's bad-guy routine.Thanks to Arum..

Freddy Roach said "Manny has one guy cut his meat and another fluff his rice"..

That doesn't sound like a good guy to me..

I highly doubt Mayweather got *****'s cuttin' his steak for him.

There is a darkside to Manny(and his handlers and nutritionalist) that the media stays away from.
    It was funny how Arum did a double take when Floyd returned. He wasn't expecting it. He thought Floyd would stay retired for good so he can move Manny up the welterweight ranks without a real challenge.

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
    I find it amazing that an undefeated "coward" who comes from a family of liars, thieves, drug users, wife beaters, and are the dumbest people in the entire sport made an astounding feat of mind reading...They knew the P4P greatest who ever lived..the honorable, honest boxing congressman would say no to the tests and make all kinds of excuses...Those Mayweathers made some mind boggling prediction...

One simple request from a known coward and the brave "fights for money and the people" cash cow, who is the "greatest fighter ever known to man" couldn't sign at anytime to take full random ost, no cutoffs anytime, anyplace like an honest congressman would do..The honest congressman will "sue" to prove he's all natural...just believe him....Seems Manroids fans would so much rather "believe" him than actually come out in masses to tell their hero to take the cowards one simple request to have the megafight of the decade go on as well as having Manny test "clean" like he claims he is and making all the naysayers in and out of the inside circle of boxing look like fools for doubting Pac..

Manny is a lying, Top Rank smoke and mirrors, media hyped, fraudulent creation.

Like Floyd said: Boxing is trying to build a fighter that can beat him. The one that's being built by Flop Stank doesn't want a simple blood test for proving he is "all natural"....It's amazing...Manny has no idea what he takes, doesn't even know what steroids are, fights in a blood sport, knows the dangers of cheating....yet is completely against actually signing a contract to take one simple blood test request to prove he is clean like he "knows" he is...And his fly by night "fans" are 100% behind him not taking the tests. Manny is a joke. Like it or not kids
    Wow the P4P King refuses a simple blood test that would actually show him in a positive light in front of millions of viewers on fight previews, boggles the mind.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
      Random testing is a barrier that many elite athletes cross with no problem at all.

Looks bad when the biggest fight ever breaks down because one guy is afraid to prove he's clean.
      bu bu but Pacquiao is one dimensional and easy fight for Floyd. btw, the last time I heard Pacquiao is more than willing to take the test even between rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
        bu bu but Pacquiao is one dimensional and easy fight for Floyd. btw, the last time I heard Pacquiao is more than willing to take the test even between rounds.
        Manny Pac'n PEDs is "willing" to do anything so long as he doesn't have to sign the contract for it to actually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
          What Manny says and what he does are 2 different things.

Manny had a 5050 deal on the table and he ran....now....he claims he ready.

It's all spin.

Comment

Working...
          X