Snopkins - Post Your Top 10 P4P ATG List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snopkins - Post Your Top 10 P4P ATG List

Slimey Limey/Snopkins

I read some of your posts and you basically trash every great fighter...which leaves me thinking...

you've talked **** about so many great fighters, who is left to make up your Top 10 List

just to make it fair...

here is my Top 10 P4P ATG List

1. Sugar Ray Robinson
    2. Muhammad Ali
    3. Henry Armstrong
    4. Willie Pep
    5. Joe louis
    6. Sugar Ray Leonard
    7. Ezzard Charles
    8. Roberto Duran
    9. Sam Langford
    10. Harry Greb

My No. 9 and 10 spot often changes with Archie Moore, Joe Gans, Jack Johnson or Benny Leonard usually

Now Man Up and Post Your List

It Doesn't even Have to be 10....Post a Top 5 List
    Last edited by The Beatles; 04-03-2010, 04:42 AM.

Well, i feel in the mood to post mine anyway

1. Sugar Ray Robinson
    2. Muhammed Ali
    3. Henry Armstrong
    4. Sugar Ray Leonard
    5. Roberto Duran
    6. Willie Pep
    7. Joe Louis
    8. Benny Leonard
    9. Roy Jones Jr
    10. Sam Langford

11. Manny Pacquiao !

Comment

I am not Slimey Limey and have stated quite clearly in the past that I do not have a p4p list.Whether it be current or on an all time basis.

I discredit certain fighters that deserve to be discredited.I am no different than some of the old crusty farts in this forum who also discredit fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
        I am not Slimey Limey and have stated quite clearly in the past that I do not have a p4p list.Whether it be current or on an all time basis.

I discredit certain fighters that deserve to be discredited.I am no different than some of the old crusty farts in this forum who also discredit fighters.
        You're a coward who starts arguments over the internet to get attention because you're lonely and pathetic in your own life. What kind of person ridicules great fighter but won't supply a list of fighters who are better and why? Simple answer....a coward.

Comment

You owe me a pint of Guinness son!! (see my sig)

Comment

quit the bull**** and man up up....

Give me a list of 3 Fighters who you think are the greatest Ever P4P

Comment

Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
              quit the bull**** and man up up....

Give me a list of 3 Fighters who you think are the greatest Ever P4P

You're beating a dead horse my man. You can't ask someone to man up who doesn't have any balls to begin with.

Comment

I don't think there is 10 fighters he doesn't hate!

Comment

What part of "I do not have a p4p list." do you fail to understand?

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  You're a coward who starts arguments over the internet to get attention because you're lonely and pathetic in your own life. What kind of person ridicules great fighter but won't supply a list of fighters who are better and why? Simple answer....a coward.

What does your private life have to do with this thread?

I don't see the point in posting such a list due to a little criticism made.

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
                  You owe me a pint of Guinness son!! (see my sig)

That post was made quite a while back and I can only assume that you looked through this sections history and found it recently.

I don't see what is wrong with what I said.

Comment

What part of "I do not have a p4p list." do you fail to understand?

What does your private life have to do with this thread?

I don't see the point in posting such a list due to a little criticism made.

If you're bold enough to criticize you should be bold enough to post your own list. Personally I think you truly agree with most on here, you just like winding people up. I mean what other reason could you have for not at least attempting a list?

Comment

Working...
                    X