No announcement yet.

Radar Detector... does any1 own 1?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
    Radar detectors are ****, unless you live in some hick town where they still use radar. Technology has changed and they are using lasers or some other higher tech option.
    You'd be surprised... There are still quite a few big cities that use em'

Comment

they're illegal where i;m at ... and i heard sum cops have radar detector detectors, so they are scanning cars and if u got one its up to $1000 fine ...

Comment

I have a Beltronics 965, cost me $200 its pretty good, but laser is a biitch, cuz you seriously have .5 of a sec to slam on the brakes

im thinking of getting a valentine v1, they are so bad asss, it has arrows that light up so you know which way the radar is coming from. but they cost $400 and its hard to find a new one for cheaper, even on ebay. but you can do free downloads for life, as long as you own the V1, so its like a detector that will be up to date for ever.

here is a pic of the V1

Last edited by SOY-COMO-SOY; 11-20-2009, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
          they're illegal where i;m at ... and i heard sum cops have radar detector detectors, so they are scanning cars and if u got one its up to $1000 fine ...
          they make some that you can hide, but they cost like a $500-700

here is a link https://www.beltronics.com/store/custom-installed/

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
            i have a beltronics 965, cost me $200 its pretty good, but laser is a biitch, cuz you seriously have .5 of a sec to slam on the brakes

im thinking of getting a valentine v1, they are so bad asss, it has arrows that light up so you know which way the radar is coming from. But they cost $400 and its hard to find a new one for cheaper, even on ebay. But you can do free downloads for life, as long as you own the v1, so its like a detector that will be up to date for ever.

Here is a pic of the v1

v1 ftw!!!!!!

Comment

i need 2 buy 1 asap!

never purchased 1 lol

2nd speedin ticket so i defently need 1 NOW! any1 else? i went to walmart 2day and only saw 2 radars 1 was 100 and the other was 40 :/

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                ight so 2day i got pulled over and got a f0ckin ticket on my way 2 school (running late)...
                was doin 50 on a 30...
                ive always had n mind about getting 1.. now that this happend.. am def. gettin 1...

any of you guys own 1?!?!?! wats ur experience with them...
                pros cons etc..
                I recommend not speeding.

Comment

Vid-eye plus microchip. Very useful for recording n *****.

Comment

i went ahead and copped me this 1
                    https://www.cobra.com/detail/xrs-937...ta-display.cfm
                    @ bestbuy 4 $83

Comment

used to have one when a couple years ago one day it just stopped working but i havent gotten pulled over either

Comment

Working...
                      X