Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your all time favorite Sopranos character??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best show of all time...

tony and silvio for me

Comment

Big ***** .

Comment

I picked Paulie but I'd say Paulie, Christafa and Toney are tied.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
          had to go with Paulie. runner ups were Tony S., Johnny Sack, Phil Leotardo, Ralph, and Chris.
          You like Phil? I always hated that cocksucker.

Comment

My favourite character was Benny Fazio but he wasn't on the list.

Comment

Ralph or Johnny Sack

Comment

I love the episode in season 5 where Tony beats the living **** out of Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  I love the episode in season 5 where Tony beats the living **** out of Phil.
                  he never kicked Phil's ass. he chased him in his car and Phil crashed.

Phil is old school and respects the traditional values more than any other character in the show

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                    he never kicked Phil's ass. he chased him in his car and Phil crashed.

Phil is old school and respects the traditional values more than any other character in the show

After the crash, Tony went up to the car and beat the **** out of him.

Comment

no he didn't. he grabbed him by the neck (which was already whiplashed) and throttled him a little bit. Phil was already practically paralyzed before Tony went up to him.

if they had an actual fight though....yeah i think Tony would still win but just because he's 20 years younger and a lot bigger. but if they were the same age then i don't think Tony would beat him. he struggled with little Ralph and got his ass handed to him by Bobby at the cabin...

Comment

Working...
                      X