• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban dictionary defination of Larry Merchant

I saw this somewhere and I thought I would share

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...Larry+Merchant

Larry Merchant

HBO Boxing commentator who is usually drunk by the time the main event is on. He is biased as hell, but is a very funny and likable person. Many fans believe he is ****sexual and his past commentarites suggest that he takes it up the ass!

the first part is pretty accurate

Comment

I'll never forget what he said during one of Wlad's ring walks..."Look at him, what a big, beautiful man!"

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
        I'll never forget what he said during one of Wlad's ring walks..."Look at him, what a big, beautiful man!"
        lmfao....................

Comment

haha

Comment

Pretty scurrilous comments by a pretty sleazy-minded poster, who is so devoid of good sense that he mistakes vulgar smut for humour.

We should discourage such crap.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              Pretty scurrilous comments by a pretty sleazy-minded poster, who is so devoid of good sense that he mistakes vulgar smut for humour.

out of the 6 posts so far you are the only one who cant see the humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                out of the 6 posts so far you are the only one who cant see the humour.
                Yes, true, I'm sorry to say. it shows the extremely low level of comment which we are seeing more and more these days, as overgrown adolescents with juvenile mentalities begin posting their vulgar mouthings.

Maybe when they grow up, it'll improve the boxing content.

Comment

:neutral::neutral: wow....

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post

Shut the **** up.

Comment

Working...
                    X