Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto, Sadam Ali - Go Face To Face in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farewell fight for Cotto. He earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I'm cool with this fight. It's not on PPV and Ali was a hell of a prospect before Vargas stunned him.

This ain't no worse than Liam Smith, Berto, and Connor fights.
      that means its taking money from the hbo budget for this piece of crap fight and we know cotto doesnt fight for cheap.

Comment

They actually look like they are related.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          that means its taking money from the hbo budget for this piece of crap fight and we know cotto doesnt fight for cheap.
          it's a December fight which means it will come from what's left of their 2017 budget. Is there another fight you badly wanted to see the final 3 weeks of the year?

Comment

War Ali!!!!!!!

Comment

Got 2 tickets for the Wife and I today!

#KingCotto's farewell fight!

Comment

Cotton whoops Ali to a sound victory

Comment

I wonder if after the fight Ali will feel the money was worth the beating he’s going to get

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    it's a December fight which means it will come from what's left of their 2017 budget. Is there another fight you badly wanted to see the final 3 weeks of the year?
                    anything else??? there are a ton of possible fights taht are better than this crap and its not like cotto is fighting for 500 bucks.

Comment

Everyone who's going we're gonna get drunk and start an ALI BOMAYE chant.

Comment

Working...
                      X